Home Health Wellness Wellness oi-Neha Ghosh By Neha Ghosh on September 15, 2020 Tea has become an indispensable part of our lives. Our days seem incomplete without a cup of hot tea in the morning. People drink tea to relieve stress, increase energy, alleviate migraine headaches and the list goes on. But one thing you probably didn’t know is that drinking tea can also actually aid in relieving the symptoms of asthma. Asthma is a serious health condition that causes the lining of the airways to become narrow and swell up leading to symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest congestion . A review study showed that there are thousands of herbs and spices that have been used in the form of tea for centuries around the world to support respiratory health . If you are experiencing mild asthma symptoms you can drink these teas to bring you instant relief. However, if you notice that your symptoms are worsening, consult a doctor immediately. Have a look at the best teas for easing the symptoms of asthma. 1. Black tea Black tea is a popular beverage consumed around the globe. It comes from the Camellia sinensis plant. Studies… Read full this story
- Asthma Symptoms
- Dementia: Best exercise to keep symptoms of the condition at bay
- Most common antidepressant does little to relieve depression symptoms, researchers say
- Asthma Medications
- Millions of asthma sufferers urged to stay inside as thunderstorms plus high pollen count could trigger deadly attacks
- Allergy-Asthma Connection
- What Is Asthma?
- 5 Ways to Prevent and Manage Asthma
- Asthma Diet
- First person to ‘die from air pollution’ is girl, 9, who suffered asthma attack
7 Best Teas To Relieve Asthma Symptoms have 274 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.