Home Fashion Trends Fashion Trends Devika Tripathi By Devika Tripathi | on August 11, 2020 Sanam Saeed inspired us to drape a soothing saree with her latest Instagram post. She wore a saree that was a gift from the label, Saareeka. Posed comfortably on a red slated rooftop, the Zindagi Gulzar Hai actress was a vision and looked stunning. She captioned the picture as, “August: wrapped in cool green tafta on a warm red roof.” Well, in the humid weather, we feel her saree is just the outfit we need. So, let’s decode it. Sanam wore a cool green saree from the label. It was a mint green organza saree, which was hand-painted and featured green leaves. The saree was also enhanced by an intricately-done golden border and it was a gorgeous saree and its sheer fabric added to the calm and cool touch. The actress paired her saree with a matching half-sleeved blouse, which went well with her saree. She accessorised her look with a chic ring. Well, she kept her accessories light and simple. As for the makeup, the Cake actress painted her nails white and her lip shade was a soft pink. Her cheekbones were contoured and… Read full this story
- Thalapathy 64 actress Malavika Mohanan shares stunning pictures from her latest photoshoot. See them here
- Has this gorgeous actress been approached for Chiranjeevi-Koratala Siva film?
- Heat wave death toll rises to 50 in Quebec as hot weather subsides
- Heat rule in effect again at US Open
- Kasthooriman actress Shreya Nair shares an emotional note; Take a look
- 6 eateries offer late night bites in Saigon
- News Paris Gay Games a respite for oppressed athletes
- Gorgeous in Gucci
- Crazy Rich Asians actress Constance Lau 'set bar a little too high' with first red carpet event
- Jokowi, Prabowo Turn Up Heat in First Debate, Steer Clear of Past Human Rights Cases
Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat have 313 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.