Home Health Wellness Wellness oi-Amritha K By Amritha K on August 1, 2020 Since December 2019, the world has taken a u-turn. The Covid-19 pandemic has caused the world to a standstill. If you are feeling stressed and afraid due to the abrupt changes and shifts around the world, know that you are not alone. Social distancing and lockdown have contributed towards breaking your routine, leading to uncertainty as to when life will go back to being ‘normal.’ Reduced social support and uncertainty about future events are some of the primary factors that can induce stress in a human mind. The sudden disruption and isolation can cause one to freak out, especially the extroverts who thrive on social connection. That does not mean that it is just the socially-outgoing people who are affected by the lockdown and reduced or absent social gatherings. Did You Know Eating Papaya, Aloe Vera And Pineapple Can Cause Miscarriage? While the world has already begun to embrace the ‘new normal,’ it is time you consider taking care of yourself to fit into the ‘new norm,’ advises mental health experts. Stress During The Pandemic Stress during an infectious disease outbreak can sometimes cause fear and worry… Read full this story
- Seventies sex symbol and 10 star Bo Derek, 63, reveals secrets to reducing stress during a crisis (eating dark chocolate is one): 'Comfort and joy are necessary'
- Zara McFarlane's dream festival: Koffee and herbal tea
- 5 Tips That Help Maintain Better Work-life Balance For Your Mental And Physical Health
- Amitabh Bachchan health updates: Doctor says actor, son Abhishek ‘feeling better’; Aishwarya, Jaya test negative for Covid-19
- Amitabh Bachchan, son Abhishek ‘feeling better’ after COVID-19 diagnosis, BMC sanitise their bungalows
- Covid-19 Isolation Made Swedish Pensioners Feel Better, Surprising Study Finds
- Brevin Kim’s ‘I Need Water’ Won’t Make You Feel Better
- Dog does this to make his sick brother feel better. Video will melt your heart
- Aishwarya Rai, Aaradhya feeling better, Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek stable as they get treated for Covid-19: report
- Six ways to get rid of love handles you've grown in lockdown - and beat your cravings
Stressed During Lockdown? Dark Chocolate, Herbal Tea And Garlic Can Help You Feel Better have 353 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.