Home Insync Pulse Pulse oi-Prerna Aditi By Prerna Aditi on August 11, 2020 In Richard Bach’s words, “true love has no endings” and this was proved by Srinivas Murthy, a Karnataka-based businessman. He proved that even death can’t diminish the true love between a couple. He organised the house-warming ceremony in the presence of his late wife who died in 2017 in a fatal car crash. Though his wife didn’t return into the living world, the 57-year-old businessman can be seen sitting with his wife. If you are puzzled by this, then hold your houses as we are going to tell you the entire incident. Srinivas Murthy installed a silicone statue of his late wife at the housewarming ceremony. Someone who looks at the statue for the first time won’t be able to distinguish whether or not it is a statue. This is because Srinivas wanted to install a life-like statue of his wife Madhavi in the living room of the newly constructed house. The statue of the woman is draped in a pink and gold silk saree. The man can be seen sitting beside the statue of his wife with his arms around her. Srinivas said to the press,… Read full this story
- 9 ‘sexy’ Halloween costumes based on people’s biggest real life fears
- 9 Halloween costumes based on people’s biggest real life fears
- Jaw dropping party lifestyle of businessman who blew millions
- Review: Cutting edge thriller Searching is a lesson in life
- It's all about the Base at innovation hub
- Boy heartbroken after losing precious photos of late mum begs for phone's return
- Unfriended: Dark Web film review: This desktop-based horror flick sequel swaps the supernatural for sadism
- Would life created in lab be different?
- ‘Life in the UK’ test – what is it, who takes it and what are they asked?
- Roof collapse kills three in Karnataka
Karnataka-Based Businessman Performed Housewarming Ceremony With His Late Life have 316 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.