Home Yoga spirituality Festivals Festivals oi-Prerna Aditi By Prerna Aditi on August 5, 2020 Similar to Hariyali Teej, Kajari Teej is an important festival celebrated by Hindu married women. The festival is observed in the month of Bhadrapada and is considered to be quite auspicious. This year the festival will be observed on 6 August 2020. The festival is also observed by unmarried girls. To know more about this festival, read this article below. Kajari Teej Bhadrapada 2020: Here’s Significance And Festivals To Be Celebrated In This Month Muhurta For Kajari Teej Every year the Tritiya tithi (third day) of the Bhadrapada month is observed as the Kajari Teej. As we know that this year the festival will be observed on 6 August 2020, the Tritiya tithi will begin at 10:50 pm on 5 August 2020 and will end at 12:14 am on 7 August 2020. Women can worship the deities on the morning of 6 August 2020Rituals Performed On Kajari Teej To perform the puja of Kajari Teej, women should make a pond-like small structure near the wall of their puja room or at a place where they want to worship. For this, one should use gobar (cow dung)… Read full this story
- Outbound: Tenth Annual Hamburg Music Festival
- Jewish festivals 2018-2019 – from Shavuot and Purim to Yom Kippur, here are all the significant dates for the Hebrew Year
- What date is the summer solstice 2018 and how do people celebrate the year’s longest day at Stonehenge?
- When is Ramadan 2018, what date does the holy month end and what does Ramadan Mubarak mean?
- Happy Mother’s Day 2018! Here’s why the Mothering Sunday date changes and why it’s different in other countries
- When is Father’s Day 2018 and why is the UK date different to other countries?
- What are the UK bank holiday dates in the 2018? Long weekend and public holidays for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Nicole Scherzinger cuddles jewellery tycoon at Cannes Film Festival party
- 3 traditional festivals in Hong Kong
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Is Now A Nintendo Switch Game
Kajari Teej 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival have 340 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.