Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Devika Tripathi By Devika Tripathi | on August 1, 2020 Born on 1 August 1987 Taapsee Pannu is among the most celebrated Hindi film actresses today. She has delivered powerful performances in movies such as Thappad, Manmarziyaan, Badla, Mulk, Saand Ki Aankh, Pink, Naam Shabana, and more. She is a versatile actress and it is always a treat to watch her on-screen. Taapsee is also a fashion enthusiast and her fashion sense is so evolved and diverse like her movies. She wears the most eye-catching outfits and be it her in a traditional or fusion or western wear, her fashion game is consistently awesome. While, we can talk about Taapsee Pannu’s dresses and fusion wear but today on her birthday, we would want to decode her five stunning saree looks. She was styled by Devki B. Take a look at her saree fashion. Taapsee Pannu’s Colour-Blocked Saree For Thappad promotions, Taapsee Pannu donned a saree, which was colour-blocked and she looked amazing. Her saree came from the label, Kanelle and it was a beige-hued saree. It was a 3D-embroidered saree with frayed edges and a back embroidered blouse with Obi belt. Her saree was… Read full this story
- Taapsee Pannu shares family picture from her Mumbai Diwali
- 'Saand Ki Aankh' box office collection Day 6: The Taapsee Pannu and Bhumi Pednekar starrer drops on Wednesday
- Happy Birthday, Mister Vice President
- Woods closes on upbeat note, no happy birthday for Mickelson
- Happy birthday to us, with a new launch and a relaunch
- Happy Birthday, Joey Concepcion!
- Happy birthday, Daddy
- Jenna Dewan sweetly wishes boyfriend Steve Kazee a happy birthday: 'I am the luckiest girl in the world'
- It’s a happy birthday, indeed, palanggas!
- ‘Happy Birthday Mama Mary!’
Happy Birthday Taapsee Pannu: Her Top 5 Stunning Sarees Which We Want To Invest In have 294 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.