Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Devika Tripathi By Devika Tripathi | on August 21, 2020 For the latest episode of India’s Best Dancer, Malaika Arora looked gorgeous and exuded regal vibes with her saree. The actress gave us a festive-perfect saree goal and her styling was done meticulously by Maneka Harisinghani. Her jewellery game was strong too and we have decoded this look of hers for you. With Ganesh Chaturthi tomorrow, we are sure this is the saree look you would want to ace. So, Malaika Arora wore a silk brocade saree by Raw Mango. Her saree was meticulously done and accentuated by zari accents. It was impeccably-draped saree that was beautifully pleated and Malaika paired it with a matching blouse. What we loved more about her look was that she brought the drape towards the front, which added to the royal effect. This saree of hers not only seemed ideal for the festive occasion but also for wedding events. Malaika wasn’t shy about sporting jewellery. The diva and supermodel sported heavy yet understated jewellery. We thought her jewellery game was beautifully balanced as her bejewelled pieces looked statement without being overwhelming. She wore a heavy silver neckpiece and… Read full this story
- Malaika Arora's Lehenga Set Is What We Recommend If You Are Planning On Attending A Wedding
- Shilpa Shetty looks super stylish in this Zara and Shivan & Narresh attire
- South Indian Star Chiyaan Vikram's Daughter Akshita Gets Engaged In A Beautiful Silk Saree
- Kareena Kapoor Vs Karisma Kapoor, Whose Make-up Look Did You Like More
- Janhvi Kapoor And Other Divas Grace The Vogue Power List 2019 Event: Who Was The Best Dressed?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Wore This Gown Before The LFW SR'19 Finale
Ganesh Chaturthi 2020: Malaika Arora’s Resplendent Saree And Jewellery Look Is So Fabulous have 280 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 21, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.