Home Relationship Parents and children Parents And Children oi-Prerna Aditi By Prerna Aditi on August 8, 2020 Ever since Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the nation-wide lockdown from 24 March 2020, staying at home has become the new normal. Be it education institutions,work stations, fitness centres, malls, everything was shut down due to safety reasons and to counter the spread of viral infections. Due to this, several companies allowed their employees to work from home. This was to ensure that people are staying at home and are protected from the coronavirus outbreak. As a result, most of the people thought to move in with their parents and folks. It did work out for working professionals and students for whom it became an excellent opportunity to spend some time with their family members while fighting with the pandemic and the crisis it created simultaneously. For them, quarantining with their loved ones seemed to be a better option than staying alone in their hostel, PG accommodation or flat. Certainly, staying with your family members is fun and relaxing but what if it seems a bit tough at times? 8 Interesting Ways To Stay Connected With Your Family Boldsky got in touch with… Read full this story
- Move for change in compensation
- FIFA open to moving 2022 World Cup
- Hunter-Reay hopes to stay on the move in Infineon
- Parents’ dilemma: Let children play football?
- Goodell talks safety in youth sports
- Focus on player safety aims at youth
- USA Football launches youth safety program
- Football forum centers on youth safety
- RI youth baseball league shuns metal bats for wood
- USA youth must be given fair chance
Exclusive: How Moving In With Parents Have Changed Youths During This Pandemic have 271 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.