Glenn Guilbeau Lafayette Daily Advertiser Published 7:03 PM EDT Aug 9, 2019 BATON ROUGE – It is not even mid-August yet, and the LSU football program already has a record 22 commitments – for this time of year – toward its signing class of 2020 that will not be finalized until Feb. 5 LSU’s class, which has three of the maximum five-star prospects committed, has had the No. 1 rated class throughout the summer, according to Rivals.com’s rankings, which tabbed LSU’s Class of 2019 at No. 3. By NCAA rule, schools can only sign 25 high school and junior college players, unless they came in short of 25 the previous year. So, LSU coach Ed Orgeron has six months to get three guys. Now, one of his 23 commitments obviously could change his mind, but for the most part there work is done. Many of the premium recruiting schools are also nearly full. Michigan and Miami, which have classes ranked Nos. 6 and 7 in the nation by Rivals.com, have 23 commitments apiece. No. 3 Alabama has 22 as does No. 4 Ohio State. Defending national champion Clemson is at No. 2 with 19 commitments. Georgia has the fewest in the top… Read full this story
- Is a Picky Eater Also a Picky Partner?
- How to Learn to Love Healthy Food (Even If You're a Picky Eater)
- Wanted: A Kit That Lets Picky Jerks Design Their Own Damn Lamps
- EscarGrow Farms’ unusual snail business finds niche in food scene
- White House Breaks Silence Amid Outrage Over 'Tower' Stitched on Melania Trump’s Coat on 9/11 Photo
- Breakingviews - Uber has recipes to avoid delivery indigestion
- Audeze EL-8 review
- At 18 brands, Gully Boy is within striking distance of King Kohli
- Holiday Gift Guide: music, movies, books, and more
- ‘It became me, that was all I was’: can the man who made the Harlem Shake escape its shadow?
Picky, picky, picky have 303 words, post on eu.theadvertiser.com at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.