A tell-all biography of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will ‘plunge relations with the royal family to an all time low’, according to reports. Sources say the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will ‘settle scores’ in the book. ‘Finding Freedom: Harry, Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family,’ has been written by royal watchers Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand. A source said they were expecting a ‘revisionist’ version of events regarding the couple’s engagement, marriage and former role as working royals. The authors have been described as supporters of the couple and claim their book has been written with the participation of sources close to Meghan and Harry. There have even been reports that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex spoke personally to the authors – though this has not been confirmed. The Daily Mail ‘s royal editor says the book is set to ‘plunge relations with the royal family to an all time low’. Reports say they were worried when they heard the biography was being planned and so sent their staff to speak to the authors but realised it would be a ‘hagiography’. Extracts from the biography will be seen for the first time this weekend… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle's recent agony paves way for her and Prince Harry's reunion with royal family?
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry might ‘decry the royal family’ with Netflix deal: report
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s fate in royal family is ‘sealed’, warns Robert Lacey
- How Princess Diana encouraged Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to leave royal family
- Meghan Markle carries ‘one-upmanship and jealousy’ against royal family: report
- How Prince Harry Told Royal Family About Meghan Markle's Miscarriage
- Meghan Markle sent 'very strong message' to royal family at her engagement
- Prince Harry informed royal family about Meghan Markle's article
- Royal family was unaware of Meghan Markle, Harry's cottage deal: report
- John Mulaney May or May Not Care Very Much About the Royal Family
Meghan and Harry biography 'will push relations with Royal Family to new low' have 329 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 24, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.