Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s son Archie is ‘just about walking’ and is ‘loving life in Los Angeles’, a royal expert has revealed.
Speaking to Entertainment tonight, Katie Nicholl revealed: ‘I think he is just about walking. He’s a very happy little boy, he’s loving life in L.A.’
The royal expert went on to explain how the couple had been ‘loving family time’ and added: ‘They both feel very grateful for that time they’ve had at home with Archie, watching him achieve all of those milestones.’
Meghan Markle, 38, and Prince Harry’s, 35, son, Archie Harrison, one, is ‘just about walking’ and ‘is loving life in Los Angeles’
The royal expert went on to say that the couple are still searching for their ‘forever home’, and will remain at Tyler Perry’s mansion until they have found what they’re looking for.
In March, the Duchess revealed how her son was ‘trying to walk’ during a school visit on her final royal engagements before stepping back from The Firm.
Ms Dear, one of the original ‘Dagenham Girls’ who campaigned for equal pay for women at the Ford car factory in Essex, said: ‘I just had to ask her about the baby. She said to me, “He’s exactly ten months today and he’s started trying to walk.” ’
The news about Archie comes days after Meghan’s best friend Daniel Martin revealed he joined a ‘fun Zoom call’ to celebrate the youngster’s first birthday in May.
Baby Archie, who celebrated his first birthday in May, is said to be ‘loving life in Los Angeles’ and is ‘a very happy boy’
The makeup artist, who has been close friends with Meghan for over a decade after meeting on Suits, explained: ‘We did a birthday Zoom for Archie that was fun…Since we haven’t been seeing each other, everyone has been making a conscious effort to check-in, so it’s nice.’
Daniel has often joined the Duchess at key moments in her royal life, including her wedding and baby shower, as well as around the time of Archie’s christening, sparking rumours he was one of the baby’s secret godparents.
The makeup artist, who has been isolating at his home in New York, said he had been ‘checking in’ with Prince Harry and Meghan during the lockdown.
The Duke and Duchess are currently living at Tyler Perry’s $18 million mansion in Los Angeles while they look for their ‘forever home’
The Duke and Duchess have been spending the period at Tyler Pery’s $18 million mansion in Los Angeles, having stepped back from royal duty at the end of March.
They celebrated Archie’s first birthday in May, with a source telling People magazine how Meghan crafting a strawberry and cream smash cake while Prince Harry decorated their LA mansion with balloons.
Insiders revealed how the couple crafted a ‘really simple but incredibly joyous’ celebration for their son, with the trio taking time to video call to chat with his godparents and family.
Charlie van Straubenzee, Prince Harry’s childhood friend, Tiggy Pettifer, Prince Harry and William’s former nanny, and Mark Dyer, his minder, are the only of Archie’s godparents to be revealed.
During a visit to a school in Dagenham in March as part of her farewell tour, Meghan revealed that Archie was ‘trying to walk’
The source explained: ‘Meghan made the cake — strawberries and cream. And Harry helped with decorations and blew up balloons.’
The ‘simple’ and ‘incredibly joyous’ day involved Meghan baking a birthday smash cake for her son with strawberry and cream flavours.
The ‘smash cake’ has been huge in the US for several years and has now taken off in the UK, with celebrities adopting the messy trend. Coleen Rooney celebrated her son Cass’ second birthday with a professional cake smash photo session that she uploaded to her Instagram account earlier this year.
Daniel is believed to have known Meghan for over a decade, having met her while the former actress worked on Suits.
The makeup artist, who is believed to have been close to Meghan for a decade, revealed he has been ‘checking in’ with the Duke and Duchess during lockdown
He has remained in contact with the Duchess throughout her life in the royal family and has often seen her over the last year.
Daniel was by Meghan’s side on her wedding day as he perfected her make-up and attended her famous baby shower in New York last February alongside celebrities like Gayle King and Serena Williams.
He was one of the first to visit the Duke and Duchess of Sussex when they moved into Frogmore Cottage shortly before Archie’s birth.
And the makeup artist sparked rumours he could be one of Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor’s secret godparents when he shared pictures from London in the days after the baby’s christening.
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's home's eerie past revealed: who lived there
- Hilarious royal wedding photos: Prince William & Kate Middleton, Princess Eugenie, Prince Harry & Meghan Markle, more
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s secret relationship was exposed by Princess Eugenie
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle officially change the title of Sussex Royal to the MWX Foundation
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle move into new California home
- Amazon Restricts Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Book Reviews Amid Campaign
- REPORT: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Call Cops After Drones Fly Over Los Angeles Home
- Kate Middleton rumored to be 'furious' over workload after Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's exit; palace refutes
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle were ‘unsupported and unprotected’ by Royals & leaks came from INSIDE Palace, author claims
- How old is Archie and when was Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s son born?
- Finding Freedom author Omid Scobie brands Meghan Markle's critics 'morons' and says he'd love to see them focus on Prince Andrew's 'horrendous mess'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are 'thriving' since leaving royal family
- Prince Harry Threatens 'Weight of the Law' After Charity Funds Allegations
- Meghan Markle decries the 'toxicity' that she and Prince Harry have faced in the media - as she opens up about how 'devastating' it was to return to the US amid the Black Lives Matter protests
- How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's interiors capture their 'newfound freedom': 'Bright and airy' design of their $14million mansion reflects their joy at 'taking back control of their lives', experts reveal
- 'This invites the kind of intrusion they are so quick to deplore': Royal commentators deliver their VERY scathing verdicts on Finding Freedom - and call it the 'pure undiluted voice of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle'
- Prince Harry's real reason for moving to USA with Meghan Markle revealed
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to Use L.A. Agency Deal to Talk Racial Justice
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's £11.2million new house
- Prince Harry and Princess Eugenie were the 'closest of friends' until he upset her when he and Meghan Markle announced their pregnancy at her wedding, biography claims
Archie's first steps! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son is 'just about walking' and is 'loving life in Los Angeles', reveals royal expert have 1221 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 4, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.