Loose Women’s Stacey Solomon wowed viewers in a pink polka dot blouse from Zara – and it costs just £25.99. Shop her look.
Pretty in pink, Loose Women star Stacey Solomon wowed viewers when she stepped out in a polka dot blouse from one of her favorite high street brands – Zara. On hand to present the hit ITV show alongside Christine Lampard, Kaye Adams and Brenda Edwards, the mum-of-three looked absolutely lovely in Friday’s desk-to-daywear outfit.
She styled her caramel hair in plaits and opted for her go-to makeup look – copper eyeshadow, statement lashes, a hint of rose-coloured blusher, and a delicate pink lipstick to match. Loving Stacey’s latest look? We’ve got the lowdown…
Stacey wore a pink polka dot blouse from Zara
Retailing at £25.99, Stacey’s blouse features a peter pan collar, long cuffed sleeves, and defined shoulders. Available in all sizes, you can also shop Stacey’s top in white – why not get both! Sure to turn heads, coordinate with a chic leather pencil skirt for work or go for a more casual vibe and add a pair of high-waisted jeans and box-fresh trainers into the mix.
Polka dot blouse, £25.99, Zara
Amid the coronavirus pandemic, Stacey has been keeping busy by spending time at home with her boyfriend Joe Swash and three boys, Zachary, Leighton and Rex. Regularly posting updates from their time in lockdown, the TV star has revealed that she’s becoming quite crafty when it comes to DIY.
Earlier in June, Stacey made beautiful little plant hangers for the walls in her en suite bathroom, but as she shared the process on Instagram, Joe could hilariously be heard in the background saying: “Please, god, no. Leave the walls as they are!”
Find out which celebrity is your summer fashion muse…
But that didn’t stop Stacey, who told her followers: “I’ve hung them on the wall next to the fridge. Some of you said they may prefer it indoors so I’ll keep you posted. Hopefully, if they like it here in their new homes when they grow and become greener this will look really nice.”
This article contains affiliate links, which means HELLO! may earn a small commission if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. More information .
- Loved THAT Zara polka dot dress? It now comes in a brand new colour
- Alex Jones shows off her baby bump in an amazing Zara polka dot dress
- Stacey Solomon wears white Primark T-shirt and pink ZARA trousers in Instagram snap
- Stacey Solomon wows Loose Women in a chunky green jumper & Zara skirt
- Loose Women star Stacey Solomon shares new photo of baby Rex with her TV mum
- Stacey Solomon wears Primark striped top on Instagram
- Stacey Solomon just wore the coolest swimsuit ever - and it even comes with rainbow tassels
- Stacey Solomon's £17.99 mint dress REALLY shows off her baby bump
- Stacey Solomon admits she was 'taken aback' by boyfriend Joe Swash's flirty behaviour when they first met - and had to ban him from kissing Emma Bunton on the mouth
- Stacey Solomon just wore the perfect summer playsuit - and it’s an ASOS steal
- Stacey Solomon says she 'can't believe her luck' after having the best Monday ever
- Stacey Solomon reveals she's delirious after sleepless night with baby Rex
- Are Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash married, when did they start dating and how many kids do they have?
- What is Stacey Solomon’s net worth and how many kids does she have?
- Stacey Solomon gives update on baby Rex in HONEST breastfeeding post
- Loose Women's Stacey Solomon breaks silence on Joe Swash wedding reports
- Stacey Solomon reveals she’s writing a self-help book giving ‘imperfect advice’ on how to enjoy life with ‘all its ups and downs’
- Stacey Solomon gives surprising update on baby Rex's sleeping habits
- Stacey Solomon's New Year's Eve pyjamas are divine – and you can still buy them
- 'I wouldn’t get married in that outfit!' Stacey Solomon silences wedding rumours after THAT Maldives family snap with beau Joe Swash
Stacey Solomon's Zara polka dot blouse is just £25.99 - and we need it have 705 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at June 12, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.