A painter in Hanoi has decorated his house with paintings featuring Covid-19 prevention messages. The 300-square metre house owned by artist Le Long is located in the Van Phu urban area in Ha Dong District. According to Long, he has to use a crane to decorate the four-floor house with images related to the Covid-19 pandemic such as face masks and Covid-19 vaccines. Nguyen Thi Hoa who often goes through the house said that she did not understand much about art, but she likes the colour of the paintings. The windows have become more vivid with the Covid-19 virus.
- What's on August 13-19 (Daily updated)
- Events in Hanoi & HCMC on October 14-20
- Hanoi University Fair connects int’l school students with world-leading universities
- Anti Graffiti Systems for DIY
- S.Korea’s Charmvit greenlighted for US$420-million racetrack complex in Hanoi
- What's on August 19-25 (Daily updated)
- Foreign firms keen to invest in wide range of sectors in Hanoi: Diplomats
- ‘Graffiti Grandma’ fined for painting over swastikas daubed across German town
- Seminar urges revision to laws on disaster prevention, control
- Hanoi Giftshow 2019 to house over 650 stalls
Hanoi house covered by Covid-19 prevention graffiti have 192 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 9, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.