Home Health Wellness Wellness oi-Amritha K By Amritha K on May 22, 2020 Have you ever experienced a sudden pain in your muscles, without any external cause? You could be walking or sleeping, and the pain suddenly creeps up on you, waking you up from your sleep, wondering what caused the pain. They mostly occur in thighs, feet and calf muscles, and though does not pose any severe risk to your overall health, can be quite irritating and bothersome. Muscle cramps are involuntary and sudden contraction of one or more of your muscles and can cause severe pain . A sudden and sharp pain, that lasts from a few seconds to 15 minutes, is the most common symptom of a muscle cramp . Muscle cramps have several causes. Some camps are caused by the overuse of your muscles (exercising), while injuries and dehydration can also trigger cramps . Low levels of calcium, potassium, sodium and magnesium in the body can also muscle cramps. Also, the low blood supply to your legs and feet can cause cramping in those areas when you exercise, walk . In some, medical conditions such as spinal nerve compression, kidney failure, pregnancy, alcoholism etc. can also… Read full this story
- Vietnam man damages gullet after trying ‘home remedies’ to remove stuck fish bone
- Purab Kohli and his family contracted Covid-19, says tried home remedies to manage coronavirus impact
- Follow these home remedies to get rid of warts forever
- This home remedy will ensure you don't end up with split ends!
- 5 Quick And Amazing Ways To Remove Facial Hair At Home During Quarantine
- 7 Amazing Tips To Make Your Hands Beautiful Naturally At Home
- Natural remedies to use if you're out of your skincare staples during the lockdown
- Coronavirus remedy found on TikTok lands 10 in hospital
- Roseanne Barr, 67, claims coronavirus is a ruse to 'get rid of all my generation' by killing off rich boomers
- CHP: ‘Extremely Impaired’ Driver Crashed Two Vehicles Into Marin Home, Attacked Homeowner
Try These Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Muscle Cramps have 327 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.