Scrub your nails: You might not know this but your nails can harbour a lot of unseen dirt and grime under them, so make sure that you regularly brush your nails and under them to get rid of all these impurities. They’ll also help keep your nails looking clean.
Maintain long nails: You might be tempted to let your nails grow a little too long because they’ll look prettier but this is not the time for you to be risking an infection. Either trim your nails regularly or maintain your long nails by keeping them clean; you could use clear nail polish on them to add some shimmer and keep them looking chic.
Get creative with nail paints and nail art: You have so much time on your hands right now so why not put it to some good use. If you love your nail paints then there’s nothing stopping you from experimenting with them and trying on some fancy nail art. It’ll definitely help spruce up the way your nails look and will also make your hands look pretty.
Apply some cuticle oil: One more important thing you need to do for your nails is to regularly apply cuticle oil to them. Not only will that help strengthen your nails but it will also ensure that your nails look beautiful and clean.
So, now that you know what you can do to keep your nails healthy and make them look pretty, what’re you waiting for? Go give these a try and see how well they work! Stay tuned for more updates.
- 10 Tips for Making Better PowerPoint Presentations with Office 2016
- 6 Tips To Make Your 2020 Budget
- Stylist reveals her top tips for making the most of the January sales - from resisting the first deal you see to sticking to classic fashion
- 10 Simple Tips to Make Home Videos Look Professional
- Sonakshi Sinha’s Christmas-Perfect Blue Eye Make-up Look
- Make Linux Look Like Windows 10 With These Tips and Tweaks
- Switching From Mac to Linux? 5 Tips to Make Your Life Easier
- 8 Proven Tips to Make Your WordPress Blog Popular
- 5 Coaches' Tips to Make Sense of Your Running Data
- 10 Tips to Make a Long-Distance Relationship Work
- On the Money: Tips to make the best of post-holiday shopping
- Museum curator helping make local history more inclusive
- Cannes 2019: Recreate Kangana Ranaut's Fierce Boss Lady Make-up And Hairstyle
- 11 easy ways to make extra money in the New Year, including getting paid to browse the internet
- Gaze into Mr Money’s crystal ball to see what your finances could look like in 2020
- 5 Tips For A Healthy Christmas
- How the royals look good in EVERY photo: Kate Middleton has ‘perfected her royal wave and walk’, while Meghan Markle ‘never overly smiles' but 'connects with people', celebrity photographer reveals
- The hidden power of maths: Royal Institution Christmas Lectures will reveal how life's 'hidden numbers' can help us make better choices, separate news from fake news, and regain control of our data
- From clearing away furniture to coloured lightbulbs, get your pad ready for New Year’s Eve celebrations with our tips
- Are You Making These Eyelash Curling Mistakes?
Tips that will help make your nails look pretty even during the lockdown! have 793 words, post on www.misskyra.com at May 4, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.