As part of its Stay Home & Play campaign, Square Enix has bundled together a strong collection of games from the archives. After releasing a massive collection of JRPGs, with Dragon Quest 11 and Final Fantasy 12 at half off, the Square Enix Eidos Anthology includes 54 games for $40 (£30), which is 95 percent off.Some highlights from the anthology include all of the Tomb Raider games up until 2015’s Rise of the Tomb Raider, the Just Cause trilogy, and every PC release of the Deus Ex series. There’s also the Thief series for lovers of stealth, the Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition if you’re up for a gangster story, and all the episodes of the first Life is Strange game. These games, if bought individually, would set you back hundreds, but this bundle is available for $40/£30. There aren’t many recent releases, but it’s a bumper collection of classic Square Enix titles, and if you’ve had your eye on a specific series this bundle is the perfect time to get into it. Not only will you get a bunch of games, but Square Enix says that 100 percent of the revenue made from the collection will “be distributed to charities across North… Read full this story
- San Joaquin Valley Homes and Presidio Residential Capital Acquire 40 Acres for New Home Community in Dinuba, Calif.
- NFL Experience in Times Square will stay open for free
- Bengals' Joe Mixon: 'Give it 100 or stay home'
- Who might Temple football play in its bowl game?
- LeBron James defends Lakers workload: ‘I want to play 48 minutes a game.’
- Staying home for the holidays? Tech the halls
- Star Destrehan RB John Emery commits to LSU, says he's proud to be "staying home"
- ‘Stay home’: Icy roads expected Saturday after Kansas City’s latest winter storm
- Plays that Shaped the Game: Robert Foster burned Cover 3 on deep over
- Ohio State and Michigan: Plays that defined the game
The Square Enix Stay Home and Play bundle includes 54 games for $40 have 324 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at May 11, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.