Kindly Share This Story:Canadian-based fitness trainer, Ottillia Giralico, has said for any individual to stay healthy and fit, he or she must focus on staying fit, exercises a lot and, most importantly, engage in whatever makes them happy. The Jamaican and Italian-bred stated this while enlightening the public on the importance of health and fitness. In her words: “I think the public should know that fitness is not only physical. There is fitness for your physical body, but also for your mind, heart, and soul. “Its’ so easy to focus on the physical aspect of fitness and while you may be physically in great shape, your mind may not necessarily be on the same level. “Exercise should apply to all realms. In order to be healthy as a whole being, focus on every form of fitness and exercise and do things that you truly enjoy. “I don’t think that one can exist without the other. I think that in order to be healthy (physically, mentally and emotionally), fitness would have to be something that is consistent in ones’ life. “And vice versa, one cannot be fit and perform fitness activities without having a healthy solid foundation to work with. For… Read full this story
- 9 Products to Help You Stay Healthy While Traveling
- John Legend on cooking for Chrissy, staying healthy on tour and when he's dropping his next album
- How To Stay Healthy While On Vacation
- The Manual: Stay Healthy at Altitude
- A Healthy Travel Guide to Melbourne
- Is This London's Best Hotel Fitness Retreat?
- Get fit for New Year’s Eve in 7 days
- 10 Fitness Getaways That Will Change Your Life
- How to keep yourself fit if you have to travel a lot
- Visit the Body Camp in Ibiza to try out slimming and shopping the showbiz way
Staying healthy means fitness of the body and mind— Ottillia Giralico have 294 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at May 16, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.