Former My Kitchen Rules judge Pete Evans has broken his silence on Instagram after it emerged on Friday he had ‘amicably’ parted ways with Channel Seven. The celebrity chef, 47, posted a cartoon that showed a lone man carrying a massive boulder with the words ‘The Truth’ carved onto it while others watched on. The cryptic post – which suggests that Evans feels he is carrying the weight of truth on his back – hints at the possibility that he was let go because of his controversial views on alternative health. ‘What are you willing to carry?’ Ex-My Kitchen Rules judge Pete Evans has broken his silence on Instagram after it emerged on Friday he had ‘amicably’ parted ways with Channel Seven ‘What are you willing to carry and share?’ he captioned the post. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Is Pete Evans leaving Channel Seven? Network refuses to… Hitting the bowl! Controversial celebrity chef Pete Evans… Controversial chef Pete Evans reveals he’s working on new… Celebrity chef Pete Evans shares a video from conspiracy… Share this article Share Evans’ following of like-minded Paleo crusaders were quick to praise him, and several of them inferred that his post was alluding to his exit… Read full this story
- Dancing On Ice: Perri Kiely earns the highest score of the SERIES as Kevin Kilbane is eliminated with girlfriend Brianne Delcourt... after Lisa George's Fairytale Week tumble left her in TEARS
- Legal System practices Catholic "Dangerous Psychology" is Demonic
- Weinstein's lawyers are trying to get him released on bond after he spent the night in a Manhattan hospital instead of the notorious Rikers Island prison when he started suffering chest pains after being convicted
- Ten years later, Queen Yuna’s iconic crown glitters with transcendent brilliance
- Kris Kristofferson: The Last Outlaw Poet
- Read the 12-Page Letter by the Stanford Sexual Assault Victim to Her Attacker: 'I Had No Power, I Had No Voice, I Was Defenseless'
- Bernie in the barrel for South Carolina debate
- Robert Mitchum: The Last Celluloid Desperado
- Harvey Weinstein Trial: Guilty On 2 Counts, Not Guilty Of More Serious Charges
- ‘Saturday Night’ – Live!
MKR judge Pete Evans hints he is 'carrying the weight of truth on his back' as he breaks his silence after leaving Channel Seven have 340 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 8, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.