Home Health Disorders cure Disorders Cure oi-Shivangi Karn By Shivangi Karn on May 22, 2020 Metabolic syndrome is an umbrella term for a group of metabolic abnormalities such as insulin resistance, elevated blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and dyslipidemia. They are usually recognised to increase the risk of heart diseases, cardiovascular morbidity and mortality. Metabolism is a chemical reaction that occurs inside the cells to produce energy from the food that we eat. Metabolic disorders occur when there’s some disruption in the chemical reaction and the body is unable to use the food for energy production. There are multiple things which you should know about metabolic syndrome. Take a look. 10 High Fibre Vegetables To Lose Weight Easily Risk Factors Of Metabolic Syndrome As aforementioned, metabolic syndrome (MS) is not a disease but a group of risk factors that lead to the condition. If a person has three or more of the following factors, there’s an increased risk of MS. The risks include: 1. High triglyceride levels Triglyceride is a type of lipid (fat) found in the blood. Whatever we eat, gets converted into calories. The extra calories which the body does not need during the time gets converted into triglycerides…. Read full this story
- DietDemand Explains Why Treating Metabolic Syndrome is Key to Weight Loss Success
- Diabetes, heart disease share risk factors best managed early
- Dr. Cletus Georges offers a closer look at risk factors for bladder cancer
- Common symptoms and risk factors of pulmonary fibrosis
- Pitt researchers find fluctuation of depressive symptoms is a risk factor for suicideYou may also be interested in...
- Dr. Cletus Georges explores key prostate cancer risk factors
- Low carb diet a risk factor for irregular heart beats
- Report: Social Risk Factors Should be Considered When Hospitals Penalized for Readmission Rates
- Bill to take guns out of the hands of those at risk of causing harm draws bipartisan support
- High-risk inmates causing tougher job for Kane correctional officers
Metabolic Syndrome: Its 5 Risk Factors, Causes, Treatment And Prevention have 325 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.