Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia | on May 30, 2020 There is no denying the fact that our Bollywood divas are always on the top of their fashion game. Be it at airport or promotional events or formal meetings, they are always seen slaying chic outfits and giving major fashion goals. Apart from pantsuits, actresses including Kareena Kapoor Khan, Rakul Preet Singh, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Kiara Advani and Aditi Rao Hydari have often been spotted sporting jumpsuits at different events. While some gave comfy fashion goals, the others made stylish statements. So, let us take a close look at the full-length jumpsuits of these heroines and decode it. Kareena Kapoor In A Yellow Jumpsuit At one of the episodes of What Women Want Season 2, Kareena Kapoor Khan showed flower power in her full-sleeved high-neck collar yellow jumpsuit, which came from Song Of Style label. Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, her jumpsuit was accentuated by blossoming red and light-pink floral prints and a bow tie. The matching statement belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. Kareena Kapoor completed her look with light-pink sandals and pulled back her tresses into a messy looped… Read full this story
- Stylish Statement by Designer Sunglasses
- Shah Rukh Khan and Friends - Temptation Reloaded 2008 in Rotterdam - An Evening to Remember
- Ranbir Kapoor - The New Star in Bollywood
- Gladys, Patti, Chaka - Don't Call Us Divas!
- Develop hi-tech weapons, Rajnath Singh, Ajit Doval tell DRDO
- 10 Ways to Get More Stylish
- A Stylish Laptop Case Will Protect Your Notebook From Harm While Still Being Fashionable
- Stylish Fashion Essentials - Black Dress
- Funky And Stylish Jewelry For Teenagers
- Khan 'not informed' about ban on Extinction Rebellion protests
Kareena Kapoor Khan, Rakul Preet Singh And Other Divas Who Made Stylish Statements In Jumpsuit have 290 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.