Home Yoga spirituality Faith mysticism Faith Mysticism oi-Prerna Aditi By Prerna Aditi on May 30, 2020 For parents, nothing can be more precious than their children. They always try their best to give a better life to their children. It is not only about upbringing, education, facilities and love but also about the name. Parents often look for unique and meaningful names for their kids. In India, parents organise a naming ceremony for naming their kids. It is said that the naming ceremony is one of the important aspects of one’s life. Parents organise the naming ceremony in the presence of a priest, religious scholars and their loved ones. They look for an auspicious date to ensure the naming ceremony brings good fortune and prosperity in their child’s life. Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020 So today, we are here with a list of auspicious dates in the month of June 2020. So, if you are thinking of holding a naming ceremony for your child, then please go through this article. 1 June 2020, Monday This is the first date in June which is auspicious for organising a naming ceremony for your child. The Nakshatra on… Read full this story
- MSC Cruises reveals beautiful line-up for MSC Bellissima's naming ceremony in Southampton
- Vaughan puts pen-to-paper with the Moors until June 2020
- Jodie Marsh’s mystery ‘fiance’ revealed as Netflix movie director Wayne Lennox – and they’ve been secretly dating just three months
- Naomi Campbell and Liam Payne 'dating for two months'
- Ronaldo to accept tax fraud charges as Spanish court date named – reports
- Long way to the airport. Bucharest to host UEFA Euro 2020 matches with no reliable connection to its main airport
- Apple ‘definitely going to be LATE for 5G’ with 2020 iPhone, rival warns at CES 2019 tech show
- Villagers’ plan to honour Ab Fab actress Dame June Whitfield following death
- Who is Kamala Harris and can she win in 2020?
- Imagine intends to bring high-speed broadband to one million rural homes within 18 months
June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Naming Ceremony In This Month have 336 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.