This week on Instagram came with its own highs and lows. With the lockdown extending, many are finding solace in playing with make-up and different hairstyles. From Cardi B’s Minnie Mouse hairstyle to Sonam Kapoor’s glitter eyes throwback picture, Instagram was a fun place to be at last week. A special feature was Radhika Madan’s latest magazine cover that was a mix of information and glamour. All in all, it was a great week to get some beauty inspiration. Let’s take a closer look at the best Instagram beauty looks from last week.
Cardi B took a Minnie Mouse avatar last week in a post that she captioned as “Late Post”. Known for her love of trying different hair colour and being outspoken, we were not a bit surprised when Cardi B post this picture of herself in bubblegum pink. Believe it or not, it was not her hair colour that was the highlight of her look, it was her hairstyle. With bangs that covered her forehead and two strands framing her face, her hairstyle featured the classic Minni Mouse bow rested on top of her head.
Bella Hadid has been channelling her inner farm girl during the quarantine time. She has been spending time with nature and her much-loved horses, and family and friends. Last week, however, she took a break from being the farm girl and dolled herself up in some Dior make-up. The warm, perfectly bronzed base made her skin look flawless and the brown smokey eye melted beautifully with her base. The most noticeable feature of her look was the sharp dual winged liner that perked up the look in an instant.
Sonam Kapoor has been in self-quarantine for a quite some time now. And she has been missing her family badly. With her constant Instagram posts with her siblings, there is no doubt about that. In one of her posts last week captioned “Sister sister”, Sonam Kapoor posted a picture of herself with her sister Rhea Kapoor. Clicked in a closed frame, the picture immediately brings to your notice the identical and beautiful make-up done by the sisters. With eyelids splashes with a sparkling golden shade, the glossy pink lips added a soft touch to the look.
PC: Instagram/Radhika Madan
Radhika Madan appeared in the cover of Reverie for their anniversary issue. The cover was a smart amalgamation of social awareness and glamour. In a patterned and colourful collar dress, Radhika looked amazing. Her make-up was simple and dewy with kohled eyes and a sharp winged eyeliner making things interesting. The sleek side-parted hair made this look formal and chic.
Mouni Roy always leaves us in awe. Practising some Kathak moves last week, Mouni Roy captivated us with her impeccable look. Eyes accentuated with black smokey make-up and intense brows gave us the classic 90s vibe. Glossy pink lips and flawless base marked with flushed cheeks made the look bright and soothing.
Hina Khan has been finding solace in make-up as we remain quarantined. Apart from encouraging people to stay safe and exercise, Hina has also been delving into her love for make-up. Last week she looked like a burst of absolute sunshine with her bronzed make marked with glossy lids and brown glossy lips. Pairing this look with a gorgeous yellow salwar-suit, Hina Khan has tempted us to rock the ethnic look yet again.
- Tomo Koizumi is the breakout designer of NY Fashion Week
- New York Fashion Week 2019: Celebrity Style and Front Row at NYFW in Pictures
- New York Fashion Week’s Most Stunning Fall 2019 Runway Looks
- The need-to-know designers of New York Fashion Week 2019
- Yolanda Hadid, 55, celebrates the ‘freedom’ of ditching implants by flaunting her bikini bod
- This lo-fi cooking YouTube channel is the antidote to hyper-stylized Food Instagram
- Birkenstocks are the New Black: New York Fashion Week sets the stage for future trends
- Cardi B shares first full photo of daughter Kulture
- Stars' plastic surgery nightmares: From Heidi Montag to Yolanda Hadid
- Will Lori Loughlin’s Instagram-famous daughters get kicked out of USC, face other fallout, because of parents?
- Fans slam Khloe Kardashian for Jordyn Woods tirade, suspect ratings desperation in cheating scandal
- What makes a supermodel 'super'?
- Winnie Harlow gushes over Sports Illustrated Swimsuit gig: 'We’re redefining the swimsuit body'
- Alabama’s Cara Taylor, a top model, rockets to runways
- The craziest ways to blow cash at Coachella
- Marc Jacobs marries Char Defrancesco in star-studded ceremony
- Jordyn Woods Says She’s Not a ‘Homewrecker,’ Gets Slammed by Khloé Kardashian
- Justin Bieber shoots down troll who claimed he married Hailey Baldwin to spite ex Selena Gomez
- ‘The Masked Singer’ Episode 7 Spoilers & Recap: All Performances and Clues, Plus Who Was Unmasked
- Meet the LDS Influencers: Faith, Fashion and the Rise to Internet Fame
Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Cardi B, Bella Hadid, Sonam Kapoor And More have 1092 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 2, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.