Home Health Diet fitness Diet Fitness oi-Amritha K By Amritha K on May 30, 2020 The modern-day lifestyle has brought with itself stress, pollution of the cities and in addition to all these, an unhealthy diet has contributed to the detriment in the overall approach towards the living style of people. This, in turn, has caused a rise in the risk of developing various health conditions like diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high risk of cancer etc. From Vegan to DASH, the list of healthy diets is (almost) never-ending. Studies claim that the last decade witnessed one of the major awakenings of health-obsession, where people switched to adopt healthy lifestyles and habits . Health experts attribute it to the equally rising number of health problems which have resulted in the exponentially high number of deaths from lifestyle-related diseases such as heart disease and stroke; obesity and type 2 diabetes; and diseases associated with smoking, alcohol and drug abuse . In a recent study published in the Open Inflammation Journal, the researchers have shed some light on the role played by the Indo-Mediterranean diet on heart health . Before we get into what an Indo-Mediterranean diet is, let’s explore… Read full this story
- Dr Miriam Stoppard: Why the Mediterranean diet is a solution to pollution
- Air pollution and heart disease skyrockets risk for dementia, study says
- 8 Health Benefits Of Mustard Oil
- COVID-19: How Does Quarantine Affect Mental Health?
- COVID-19: How Does Quarantine Affect Your Mental Health?
- Christmas Eve at 10pm is most likely time for heart attack - how to spot the signs
- 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- Add strawberries to your diet immediately due to the following health benefits
- Coronavirus: How To Maintain A Healthy Diet During Self-Quarantine
- Low-fat Milk Consumption Linked To Parkinson's - Study
Indo-Mediterranean Diet And Heart Health: What Is The Link? have 303 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.