Gordon Ramsay has angered Cornish locals for flouting lockdown rules but he wasn’t about to let that ruin his day. The TV chef, 53, took to Instagram on Sunday to show off his catch of the day after visiting the local beach. Gordon’s outing comes after the family were accused of flouting lockdown rules by travelling from London to their second home on the Cornish coast. Fishy: Gordon Ramsay posed with his catch of the day on Instagram on Sunday after angering Cornish locals for flouting lockdown rules and travelling from London to his second home Impressed: Gordon was pretty pleased with his catch by all accounts and wrote: ‘Wow’ over this picture He has also shared pictures of himself wearing his wetsuit at the beach, on bike rides and enjoying walks. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next ‘Had a horrible whack of grief tonight’: Caroline Flack’s… Comedian Jerry Stiller dies aged 92: Son Ben pays tribute to… ‘Why is she obsessed with my husband?’ Piers Morgan’s wife… Share this article Share Gordon also took to Stories to talk about Keith Lemon’s new Channel 4 craft show which he is hosting alongside Anna Richardson. The chef is an executive producer of the… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: Meet the Trump University 'professor' who is now dressing as Superman and posing for selfies with tourists in Mexico - but still claiming he can 'make people rich'
- Why begging for forgiveness is no longer a startup business model
- Ed Miliband must rebuild trust in Labour street by street
- 'It's up to YOU now': Boris Johnson makes final plea to voters as he hammers home Brexit vow at glitzy rally HOURS before election - with polls showing the Tories are still ahead but NOT guaranteed a majority
- Editorial Roundup: Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials
- The 100 Best Screenwriters of All Time
- Red carpet rivals! Ashley Graham, Karlie Kloss, Hailey Baldwin and Rita Ora lead the glamour at the star-studded Fashion Awards 2017
- The Life and Death of the ‘Children of God’ Messiah
- Orbiting Jupiter: my week with Emmanuel Macron
Gordon Ramsay poses with his catch of the day after angering Cornish locals for flouting lockdown rules have 337 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 11, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.