Home Yoga spirituality Festivals Festivals oi-Prerna Aditi By Prerna Aditi on May 22, 2020 As per the Hindu mythology, Amavasya is the moonless night of a lunar phase. Throughout the year there are many such Amavasya but among all Darsha Amavasya holds great importance. This is the day when people perform various rituals for their deceased family members. This year the date falls on 22 May 2020. To know more about this day, scroll down the article to read more. Shani Dev Jayanti 2020: Some Powerful Remedies To Get Rid Of Shani Dosha Muhurta For Darsha Amavasya The muhurta for Darsha Amavasya begins at 08:05 pm on 21 May 2020 and will stay till 09:38 pm on 22 May 2020. People can perform shradh rituals during this timing. Story Of Darsha Amavasya There is a mythological story about Barhishadhas, who are basically souls living due to the effect of SomRas, a kind of divine nectar. Once one Barhishadha conceived and gave birth to a child. The child was named Acchoda who always craved for father’s love. Later she took the advice of divine souls residing in the Pitru Loka. the sous advised her to take birth as the daughter of… Read full this story
- A rollable TV, an exoskeleton and more: Stories from the second day of CES
- Bearing Witness to the Rise of ISIS: The Story of Anna Therese Day
- Medal Of Honor Recipient Kyle Carpenter's Story Is What Veterans Day Is All About
- Here's How A Track Day In The Ferrari FXX K Really Goes Down
- Here Are The X-Men Days Of Future Past Kids Meal Toys
- India's steel demand to increase post polls: World Steel Association
- Your Worst Computer Building Horror Stories
- It's National Aviation Day!
- Here's How You're Spending the Day Without Women
- Remains of the Day: A Day Without Women
Darsha Amavasya 2020: Here’s The Story, Muhurta & Rituals Associated With This Day have 299 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.