Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia | on May 29, 2020 Bollywood actress Alaya F is just one film old but she enjoys massive fan following on social media. She keeps treating her fans with her lovely pictures from fashion photoshoots. Recently, the diva turned cover star for Brides Today magazine’s latest issue. For the digital cover shoot, Alaya was dressed up like the modern bride in a red lehenga and yellow saree with a twist. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it. View this post on Instagram Alaya F (@alaya.f ) is the Modern Bride! Brides Today Digital is excited to announce the launch of its very first digital series—BridesToday.in: 1,001 IDEAS—starring Bollywood’s fresh, new face, Alaya F (who styled herself for this cover and is wearing mom Pooja Bedi’s @manishmalhotra05 lehenga)! #ReStyle Over the next few days, through a series of posts, Brides Today Digital will cover one thousand and one (!) ideas, including planning tips, real-bride advice, make-up tutorials, style buys, practical solutions, and more—all by the best experts in the business. Also, stay tuned for creative ways to host sustainable, intimate, and zero-waste functions, truly… Read full this story
- Queens sees real estate frenzy as Amazon move turns a cool market red hot.
- Flashing yellow left-turn arrows have arrived in San Jose: Roadshow
- U-turn confusion for some drivers: Roadshow
- Is it financially prudent for the Red Sox to re-sign Nathan Eovaldi?
- William Goldman dead: 'Butch Cassidy,' 'The Princess Bride' screenwriter was 87
- Confusion over what flashing yellow left-turn arrows mean: Roadshow
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar almost starred in ‘The Princess Bride’
- The French Yellow Vests: How a social movement became a state crisis
- Timed lights, flashing yellow arrows smooth traffic flow on County Road 96
- In Paris, "red scarves" rally to counter yellow vests
Alaya F Turns Modern Bride As She Flaunts Her Red Lehenga And Yellow Saree With A Twist have 316 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.