Cyborg appeared in a recent interview with Jensen Karp on the latest episode of The No-Sports Report to express her desire to jump ship into the pro-wrestling business. WWE is the obvious first choice considering the amount of star power the company possesses. The Bellator fighter was asked who among the largest roster attracts her the most for a match when she let knew that Ronda Rousey is the first preference for a wrestling match inside the squared circle. Cris Cyborg wanted to sign a deal with the WWE ever since her MMA career started winding down. Pushing for a fight against the former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion and RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey seems a smart option to get noticed by the WWE officials after a long wait. In the current context, a fight inside the Octagon can’t take place since both have pulled out of the USADA testing pool. Hence, Cyborg seems excited to learn pro-wrestling in order to have a scripted fight against the all-time great female performer in MMA. “Imagine if this happened. The fans would go crazy. It’s going to be nice, you know, I think it’s cool. If, you know, we have the opportunity… Read full this story
- Ronda Rousey blasts WWE fans while giving update on return
- WWE Friday Night Smackdown results with highlights: April 10, 2020
- WWE Monday Night Raw results and highlights: April 13, 2020
- 2020 Money in the Bank competitors and WWE title feud revealed on Raw
- WWE release Kurt Angle, Rusev, Maria Kanellis & more employees
- WWE hall of famer Howard Finkel dies at 69: 'His voice, his personality, and his positivity will be sorely missed'
- 'Climb the Corporate Ladder' Match announced for 2020 WWE Money in the Bank
- Rumour: The Rock to make in-ring return at WWE Wrestlemania 35
- Will The Rock return at WWE Summerslam 2018?
MMA fighter Cris Cyborg wants fight against Ronda Rousey in WWE have 299 words, post on www.mykhel.com at April 16, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.