Sam Palmer, Petra Ecclestone’s fiancé, has challenged her ex James Stunt to a fight in an attempt to put an end to their feud and donate £60k to the NHS. Former electrician Sam took to Instagram to challenge James – who has three children with Petra and was married to the heiress from 2011-2017 – to a ‘no holds barred street fight’ so he can ‘smash him to pieces’. Sam, 36, claimed in his Instagram Live that he was sick of being ‘attacked and followed’ online by James, 38, and his ‘army’, and that he wants to formally adopt James’ three children – Lavinia, seven, and twins Andrew and James Jr, both five – form his marriage to Petra, 31. ‘Sick of it!’ Sam Palmer, Petra Ecclestone’s fiancé, has challenged her ex James Stunt to a fight in an attempt to put an end to their feud and donate £60k to the NHS Sam – who welcomed a daughter with Petra last month – claimed that James makes no effort with his children, despite him and Petra attempting to set up Skype calls with their father, which he ‘doesn’t show up’ for. He also accused him of pretending to be… Read full this story
- The Mystery of James Franco: Inside His Manic Days and Sleepless Nights
- Steve Bannon Is Out of Trump’s Doghouse and Leading the Charge Against Mueller
- Margot Robbie, Zac Efron,
- Piers Morgan presents a delighted Donald Trump with a Churchill hat - as the President reveals all about his state visit including Charles' climate change lecture, how Harry 'couldn't have been nicer' and what he REALLY thinks of Meghan
- Writers and critics on the best books of 2013
- Loving Carol
- Can Jack White Change His Stripes?
- FMIA—3 A.M. Wakeup Call with Andy Reid: Talking Meatballs, Mahomes and Trying To Rip Out Hearts in Miami
'I hate you with a passion!' Petra Ecclestone's fiancé Sam Palmer challenges her ex James Stunt to a 'no holds barred street fight' so he can 'smash him to pieces' (for the NHS!) have 298 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 14, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.