Home Insync Life Life oi-Prerna Aditi By Prerna Aditi on April 15, 2020 Every year 15 April is observed as Himachal Diwas in India. This is the day when Himachal Pradesh came into existence in 1948. Himachal Pradesh, the land of snow borders Tibet in the North, is a beautiful tourist destination and is considered to be the 3rd fastest-growing state in India. On the occasion of 72nd Himachal Diwas this year, here are some facts that you can read by scrolling down the article. 1. Before India gained its independence, most of the parts of present Himachal Pradesh belonged to Punjab. Some of those parts were Manali, Kullu, Kangra, Mandi and Chamba. After India gained its independence, Himachal Pradesh was made one of the union territories of India on 15 April 1948. 2. It was on 18 December 1970 when the Himachal Pradesh Act was passed by Parliament. This is when Himachal Pradesh became a state of India on 25 January 1971. This is why people in Himachal Pradesh celebrate the statehood of the state on 25 January 1971. 3. It was in the year 1864 when Shimla became the summer capital of Himachal Pradesh under the British Raj…. Read full this story
- Pwn2Own Organizer Predicts Chrome Will Survive First Day
- Pete Buttigieg: ‘We Will Not Recognize’ America if Donald Trump Is Re-Elected in 2020
- Hoda Kotb Finished J.Lo's 10-Day Challenge—And She Celebrated In The Best Way Possible
- 's Valentine's Day Special Is a Love Letter to Being Young and Awkward
- Trump campaign recruitment failure raises alarms over 2020
- Bank fraud case: Ratul Puri sent to 6-day ED custody
- OpenVMS, R.I.P.: 1977-2020?
- Why Are the 2020 Olympic Trials in Eugene? Because. That’s Why
- An Early Look at Stages 1 and 2 of the 2020 Tour de France
- What You Need to Know About the 2020 Olympic Marathon Trials
Himachal Diwas 2020: The Day When Himachal Pradesh Came Into Existence have 298 words, post on www.boldsky.com at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.