BANGKOK (Reuters) – Thailand has recorded 106 new coronavirus cases and three more deaths, a health official said on Tuesday.
The country now has 827 cases and 4 fatalities since the outbreak began.
The three deaths were patients who had other health complications, including a 70-year-old man who had tuberculosis, a 45-year-old man who had diabetes and a 79-year-old man who had health problems, Taweesin Wisanuyothin, a Public Health Ministry spokesman, said.
Since the start of the outbreak, 57 patients have recovered and gone home, while 766 are still being treated in hospitals.
Reporting by Panarat Thepgumpanat and Panu Wongcha-um; Editing by Kim Coghill
- Man City to get World Cup cash boost as UEFA considers opening new FFP case
- Toyota Prius taxes under question in Thailand – report
- Honda Thailand officially opens new Prachinburi plant
- All-new Toyota Vios launching second half this year in Indonesia, CBU from Thailand – reports
- Number of new HIV cases in Nottinghamshire has fallen again
- Broncos reportedly agree to trade Case Keenum to Redskins, will pay half of QB's 2019 salary
- Court Report: The new NCAA Tournament selection committee chair talks about the NET and how bracket will be built
- NBA Trade Rumors: Markelle Fultz's Agent Denies Reports Of New Team
- Ariel Atom Maker Reportedly Planning New Motorcycle
- Neymar's Management Company Denies Reports of New Spanish Tax Investigation
- Reports: Brand New Role For Paige Revealed?
- Reports: Brand New Stable Coming To SmackDown Live Soon
- Jeff Jarrett Reportedly Signs New Contract With WWE
- Reports of E-mail’s Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
- Brendon McCullum furious with false reports of his brother's death
- Jeep Says It Has a Fix For Wrangler "Death Wobble"
- Pakistan special court to resume trial in Pervez Musharraf's treason case early next month
- ‘It Was Like a Zoo’: Death on an Unruly, Overcrowded Everest
- Honda bucks Thailand downtrend, HR-V leads the way
- Americans more likely to die of overdose than car crash, new report finds
Thailand reports 106 new coronavirus cases and three deaths have 329 words, post on www.reuters.com at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.