SEOUL (Reuters) – South Korea reported 76 new coronavirus cases on Tuesday, maintaining a downward trend in new infections which raised hopes that Asia’s largest outbreak outside China may be slowing.
The daily tally brought the country’s total infections to 9,037, according to the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC). The death toll rose by two to 120.
It marked the 13th day in a row the country has posted new infections of around 100 or less. South Korea reported its lowest number of new cases on Monday since with the peak of 909 cases recorded on Feb. 29.
Reporting by Hyonhee Shin and Sangmi Cha; Editing by Kim Coghill and Himani Sarkar
- South Korea reports 3 more Omicron cases
- Maharashtra reports 2 new Omicron cases, total tally reaches 20
- Vietnam reports 16,141 new coronavirus cases, highest since October
- Vietnam records 14,839 new coronavirus cases, 216 fatalities
- Michigan sets hospitalization record, leads nation in new coronavirus cases per capita
- South Korea reports record-high Covid-19 cases, deaths
- South Korea reports first five cases of Omicron COVID-19 variant, tightens travel rules
- South Korea reports daily record of over 5,000 new COVID-19 infections
- Vietnam announces 15,311 new coronavirus cases, death toll exceeds 27,000
- Vietnam reports almost 13,000 new coronavirus cases, announces 190 deaths
- Health ministry records 13,770 new coronavirus cases in Vietnam
- Maharashtra Reports Seven New Omicron Cases, State Tally Reaches 17
- Vietnam health ministry records 1,000 new coronavirus cases in Hanoi, 15,377 nationwide
- Blue Michigan Reports the Highest Coronavirus Case Rate in the Nation
- South Korea reports record-high COVID-19 cases, deaths
- South Korea reports daily record of over 5,000 new Covid-19 infections
- India Reports 11,919 Coronavirus Cases In Last 24 Hrs, Recovery Rate At 98.28%
- Health officials confirm 152 new coronavirus cases in ND
- COVID-19 In Pittsburgh: Allegheny Co. Reports Over 1,300 New Coronavirus Cases
- Nine new coronavirus cases in Munster camp
South Korea reports 76 new coronavirus cases, total 9,037 have 307 words, post on www.reuters.com at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.