Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia | on March 27, 2020 Anasuya Bharadwaj is among those actresses in the South industry who has mastered the art of nailing any outfit, be it ethnic or western. So far, the diva has been treating our eyes with her saree looks and undoubtedly she has been successful in catching our attention. Recently, the Kathanam actress flaunted two different pink-hued sarees that was designed by her stylist Gauri Naidu. So, let us take a close look at her both sarees and find which one looked better. Source- Instagram Anasuya Bharadwaj In A Floral Printed Saree For Prathi Roju Pandage, Anasuya Bharadwaj donned a baby-pink saree and looked beautiful. Her saree was accentuated by pretty florals and black dotted prints on the hem. Her light-pink saree featured darker shade border and pallu, which she draped in a casual style. The Yatra actress paired it with a half-sleeved matching blouse and accessorised her look with a pair of drop earrings, green-pearl detailed silver-toned choker, bangles, and rings. Anasuya pulled back her tresses into a braided tail and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, tiny black bindi, highlighted cheekbones,… Read full this story
- This modified Toyota Fortuner pulls off the Land Cruiser Prado look beautifully
- Toyota Corolla Looks Beautiful After Facelift
- This modified Mahindra Thar pulls off the Jeep Wrangler look beautifully
- Looks Beautiful Even When It's Glitching Out
- Multilingual website with different content and look
- My Lipstick Collection: Pinks
- 6 pink lippies for Valentine's Day
- Huda Beauty Obsession Palettes || Worth the hype?
- Spring Beauty Wishlist
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide // Blogmas 3
Kathanam Actress Anasuya Bharadwaj In Two Different Pink Sarees, Which One Looked More Beautiful? have 273 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.