But after spending months fending off speculation around her 10kg weight loss and putting it down to her health issues, Elizabeth Sobinoff has admitted she has actually been following a popular diet. The 29-year-old opened up to Who magazine about her dramatic new look as she embarks at her second chance of love on national television, revealing she has been following the 5:2 diet which is based around intermittent fasting. She also said she hits the gym several times a week for a workout, stating she does it to “reduce stress”. RELATED: What is the 5:2 diet? RELATED: MAFS star’s $10 dress drives fans wild After months of speculation surrounding Elizabeth Sobinoff’s dramatic weight loss, the reality star has finally revealed how she lost 10kg. Picture: MatrixSource:Matrix Liz before she lost the weight. Picture: Toby ZernaSource:News Corp Australia However, Lizzie – who has kept quiet about her fitness regimen until now – said she didn’t want her revelation to “glorify” dramatic weight loss. “It’s still very much me. I know people are going to say, ‘Well, you look completely different to how we saw you last year.’ But don’t always focus on the outer shell,” she told the publication. “This… Read full this story
- What’s the best diet for weight loss? From paleo to Slimming World and Weight Watchers, experts reveal all
- Chanelle Hayes reveals two stone weight loss in a bikini as she relaxes poolside in Spain
- Coronation Street’s Sue Cleaver reveals incredible 3st weight loss after diabetes made her collapse on set
- Gemma Collins calls dieting and weight loss ‘nonsense’ as she urges her fans to eat what they like
- Scots nurse reveals amazing 3st weight loss
- Katie Piper reveals two stone weight loss following birth of second daughter
- Weight loss tips: Slimming World diet plan helped woman dubbed the ‘fat friend’ shed 6st
- Weight loss tips: Slimming World diet plan helps woman dubbed the ‘fat friend’ shed 6st
- Burn an extra 500 calories every day with experts’ top 5 weight loss tips
- What is the keto diet, what are the best ketogenic recipes and does the meal plan help weight loss?
Elizabeth Sobinoff reveals diet behind 10kg weight loss have 347 words, post on www.news.com.au at March 5, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.