Home Insync Pulse Pulse oi-Prerna Aditi By Prerna Aditi on February 12, 2020 There were times when people had to take a day off or two for either visiting their relatives or for shopping. But these days, technology has eased our life by providing us the option for online shopping and connecting with our loved ones through online mediums. These days, people can see their loved ones through video calls while sitting in some other corner of the world. But have you seen someone getting engaged in a video call? Strange, isn’t it? Viral Video: This Dog Will Inspire You To Head To The Gym Everyday You may find it weird but there is a couple who got engaged online. In case you don’t believe us, scroll down the article to read more about this unusual incident. In a recent video posted on Twitter with the caption ‘Technology at its peak, online engagement’, an Indian family can be seen arranging things for the engagement ceremony. Whereas the couples are on two separate video calls, with the phones placed over two small stools. In the one minute and twenty-three seconds video, you can see the family members of the would-be bride… Read full this story
- 'And they say Aussie innovation is dead': Truck driver's ingenious arm rest hack goes viral online
- End the MMR vaccine ignorance: Myths and online scare stories have seen children's vaccinations plummet and infections soar, which is why the Mail is launching a campaign to encourage parents to inoculate
- Phoenix police officer involved in viral video stop of couple fired
- 56% of Google's Online Ads are Never 'Seen'
- Zomato delivery boy takes a bite, video goes viral
- Virginia Couple Marries After Helping Change Law
- Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney tie the knot! Lovebirds enjoy intimate ceremony at haunted Rhode Island castle in front of 150 family and Hollywood elite - including Sienna Miller and Kris Jenner
- I love photobombs, man! Jason Segel hilariously jumps into a couple's sweet engagement shoot - and now they want to invite him to their wedding
- China Really Unhappy About Viral Sex Tape Shot in Uniqlo Dressing Room
- Jennifer Lawrence steps off private jet with groom Cooke Maroney ahead of couple's island wedding with elite Hollywood guest list, including Kris Jenner, Adele and Cameron Diaz
Viral: Online Engagement Ceremony Of This Couple Is Something You Might Have Not Seen have 385 words, post on www.boldsky.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.