Kellyanne Conway, who serves as counselor to President Donald Trump, referred to the potential Democratic presidential nomination of Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders as “payback” from Trump to Democrats who participated in the impeachment proceedings on Fox News Monday.Conway’s comment came during a discussion of Trump’s perceived retaliation against his political rivals, including the alleged existence of a so-called “hit list” of people with White House positions who do not fully support Trump’s agenda.Since his acquittal on impeachment charges, Trump has relieved Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman and former Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland from their positions. Both Vindman and Sondland testified in the impeachment hearings about alleged improprieties during a telephone call between Trump and Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelenskiy in which Trump allegedly asked Zelenskiy to announce an investigation into the business dealings of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.”The payback is actually coming through the nomination of Bernie Sanders,” Conway said. “I’d like to thank [House Intelligence Committee chair] Adam Schiff and [Speaker of the House] Nancy Pelosi and [Senate Minority Leader] Chuck Schumer and the rest of them. I’d like to thank the Never Trumpers for delivering Bernie Sanders as the possible nominee now…. Read full this story
- Kellyanne Conway calls on House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff to resign
- Kellyanne Conway calls Loughlin, Huffman ‘stupid’ in admissions scandal
- BOOM! Kellyanne Conway Calls on Liberal Hack Adam Schiff to Resign “Immediately” (VIDEO)
- Kellyanne Conway calls husband's attacks on Trump 'unusual,' thanks president for defending her
- Kellyanne Conway calls Democrats vying to challenge Trump ‘hot mess’ with ‘no strategy’
- Kellyanne Conway Diverts Criticism Back To Hillary Clinton After Russia Probe's Conclusion
- George Conway Urges ‘Serious Inquiry’ Into Trump’s Mental Health After New Lie
- Conway on working for Trump administration her husband critiques: 'It doesn't affect me'
- Trump Crashes George and Kellyanne Conway’s Dispute About Him
- Kellyanne Conway Says Adam Schiff 'Ought To Resign Today' For Lying About Trump
Kellyanne Conway Calls Sanders Nomination 'Payback' From Trump Administration for Impeachment Proceedings have 326 words, post on www.newsweek.com at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.