Home Health Diet fitness Diet Fitness oi-Amritha K By Amritha K on February 22, 2020 Intermittent fasting is a method of eating by following regular short-term fasts. That is, you go between periods of eating and fasting. Intermittent fasting is an order of having food. The process doesn’t describe what to eat but tells you when to eat . For example, if you’re on a strict diet, you can’t have any high-calorie food such as cakes or ice creams. Intermittent fasting says that if you want to have a large piece of chocolate cake at lunch, skip your breakfast. What are the benefits of following the steps for intermittent fasting? You can lose weight faster, your metabolic rate will improve, diseases can be avoided and you can even have a long life. There are various methods of intermittent fasting. As a beginner, you can follow these 7 steps for intermittent fasting and see the result within a few weeks. 1. Decide Your Fasting Protocol The first and foremost steps are choosing the method of intermittent fasting that is suitable for you. The 16-hour fasting method is very popular nowadays. It means you should fast for 16 hours each day. For… Read full this story
- Intermittent fasting for Indians: Why it is good for you
- Does Intermittent Fasting Boost Testosterone
- Want to lose weight? Practice intermittent fasting, experts recommend
- Keto Diet or Intermittent Fasting: What's Best for Weight Loss?
- What is intermittent fasting? Jennifer Aniston shares the diet secret behind her youthful looks
- Fasting diets not only help shed unwanted kilos but science shows they may also slow ageing
- What you should know about fasting
- The Perks of Fasting, With None of the Work
- Director Justin Lin Drops Out of Fast & Furious 7
- The Annette Bening Stan’s Guide To
How To Start Intermittent Fasting: A Beginner's Guide have 300 words, post on www.boldsky.com at February 22, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.