Home Beauty Body care Body Care oi-Monika Khajuria By Monika Khajuria on February 26, 2020 Liquid lipsticks are a God-sent gift. They come in all variety of shades and are generally long-lasting. The formula is opaque (in most cases) and it limits the need to touch-up all the time. It gives you the freedom to eat, kiss and not to worry about the lipstick coming off. We have seen a huge surge in liquid lipstick in the last few years. From the smallest to the biggest, every beauty brand has launched liquid lipstick. Sounds too good to be true, right? Unfortunately, it is. I am sure there are many of you intimidated by liquid lipsticks. Believe me, I was too. If you also feel that it is a struggle to put on the liquid lipstick, here is how exactly you should apply liquid lipstick. Prep Your Lips Prepping your lips before applying the lipstick will remove most of your issues with the liquid lipstick. The liquid lipstick is a matte formulation. If you do not prepare your lips, it can dry your lips and hampers with your look. To prep your lips, apply some moisturising lip balm on your lips…. Read full this story
- Diary of a carte de séjour applicant
- Student finance 2018: how to apply for last minute funding
- My application to join new agency went astray
- Overall number of people who apply to Ucas drops by 11,000
- Love Island 2019 applications are now open
- Can you still apply for The X Factor 2018, when are the auditions and what’s the deadline for applications?
- Engie and ESB seek to profit amid surge in energy storage planning applications
- First EU ‘settled status’ applications to be processed next month
- Hand luggage allowance explained – how much liquid can you take on a plane and is toothpaste considered a liquid?
- Wakefield housing benefit applicants are waiting more than three weeks for claims to be completed
Been Struggling With Liquid Lipstick Application? Here Is How You Should Apply Liquid Lipstick have 325 words, post on www.boldsky.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.