Home Art culture Art Culture oi-Lekhaka By Lekhaka on January 7, 2020 The prestigious sites of the Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur open their doors to an extraordinary sacred and historical musical journey. For the 13th year in a row, the Mehrangarh Museum Trust will enchant the music aficionados with World Sacred Spirit Festival (WSSF). This festival since its inception has grown in leaps and bounds to become one of the biggest and best known cultural festivals in the World attracting visitors from across the globe. Also read: Xpressions 2019: Business Events Galore At The XIMB B-School Fest! Details Inside The setting is the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort which towers over the city of Jodhpur. Known to present the most beautiful of sacred traditions from the Orient, the East and Africa, WSSF will take a step further in enchanting its guests with an impressive line-up of artists in a stunning royal setting. Speaking on the next edition of WSSF, Patron of the festival, His Highness Maharaja Gaj Singh II of Jodhpur- Marwar, said, “This year we enter the 13th year of our most coveted World Sacred Spirit Music Festival. Music is a divine way to express devotion. The power of sacred music… Read full this story
- Galleries: Song Festival flame arrives in Tallinn
- What are Irish festivals doing to be eco-conscious?
- Arts Festival to host 600 acts and JFK opera
- Aviation innovates to connect the world in a cleaner future
- Donald Trump praises Queen’s ‘spirit of dignity’
- Belgian music festival cancelled hours before expected start
- What can I bring to Reading Festival?
- 16 dead as passenger train hits freight train in Pakistan
- REVIEW: Foo Fighters close memorable Reading Festival
- Line up for book festival planned for Yorkshire libraries
World Sacred Spirit Festival 2020: The 13th Edition Festival Dates Are February 13 To 16 have 288 words, post on www.boldsky.com at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.