Hello and welcome one and all to DW’s rolling sports news feed with the latest headlines from around the world of sports. For the latest Bundesliga transfer news, click here . Latest headlines Naomi Osaka wins second US Open Alexander Zverev reaches first Grand Slam final Dortmund announce formation of women’s team September 13 Osaka defeats Azarenka in US Open final Naomi Osaka won her second US Open title and her third career Grand Slam on Saturday when she defeated Victoria Azarenka 1-6, 6-3, 6-3 in Arthur Ashe Stadium. After swiftly losing the first set, Osaka lost the first two games of the second set before righting the ship and taking the match. She is the first woman to come back from a set down in a women’s final since 1994. Before the match Osaka took the court with a black mask bearing the name of Breonna Taylor, who was killed by police in Louisville, Kentucky. She honored seven different Black Americans throughout the tournament before each round. September 12 Zverev reaches final after remarkable comeback Alexander Zverev will face Dominic Thiem in Sunday’s US Open final after completing a remarkable comeback in his semifinal against Pablo Carreno Busta. Zverev fell two… Read full this story
- 11pm Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Arteta record WORSE than Emery, David Luiz responds to Jimenez head clash, FA Cup draw
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Dec. 4-9
- Raul Jimenez injury updates: Wolves star ‘comfortable’ following surgery, Ryan Mason ‘shocked’ to see Luiz continue
- Raul Jimenez injury updates: Wolves star ‘comfortable’ after surgery, Ryan Mason ‘shocked’ to see Luiz continue
- Hospitals have reached breaking point: Chart shows rate of COVID patients being admitted is dropping as cases surge because beds are full, more are dying and mild cases are being turned away - forcing families to find ICU space on social media
- How ‘Cuties’ Is Fueling the Far Right’s Obsession With Pedophilia
Sports news feed: September 1-13, 2020 have 315 words, post on www.dw.com at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.