If your day doesn’t start until you’ve gotten up to speed on the latest headlines, then let us introduce you to your new favorite morning fix. Sign up here for the ‘5 Things’ newsletter.
(CNN)Libraries are still the place to be! Last year, Americans visited the library about twice as often as they went to the movies, according to a Gallup poll.
5. Prince Andrew
- 5 things to know for January 21: Impeachment, coronavirus, 2020 Dems, Puerto Rico
- 5 things to know for January 23: Impeachment, coronavirus, Australia, Auschwitz
- 5 things to know for January 22: Impeachment, coronavirus, Davos, Lebanon, Boeing
- 5 things to know for January 16: Impeachment, Russia, China, immigration, Syria
- 5 things to know for January 17: Impeachment, Iran, China, food stamps, gun rally
- 5 things to know for January 14: Impeachment, Iran, 2020 race, Niger, teacher protest
- Here Are Three Things That Happened While Impeachment Proceeded
- What to know about the impeachment process: Cornyn and Nadler fill in gaps on trial
- AP FACT CHECK: Distortion in Trump’s impeachment defense
- Impeachment will sideline some 2020 candidates at exactly the wrong time
- Transcript: Sen. John Cornyn on "Face the Nation," January 19, 2020
- Democrats have new evidence in impeachment case but do Republicans want to hear it?
- Crimes? Impeachment prosecutors, defense lay out arguments
- Newly released texts tie Nunes aide closer to Ukraine plot
- Democrats face risks and limits in Trump’s impeachment trial
- Impeachment state of play: Democrats to make case for abuse of power charge
- What to Know About the Seven Democrats Nancy Pelosi Tapped to Serve as Impeachment Managers in Trump's Trial
- Coronavirus cases spread fear in East Asian countries
- How Some Senators' Positions on Impeachment Trial Witnesses Changed from Clinton to Trump
- Waititu to know fate at Senate special sitting next week
5 things to know for January 28: Impeachment, coronavirus, Ukraine, immigration have 2139 words, post on edition.cnn.com at January 28, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.