Source: KoiQuestion, Flickr CC 2.0 Five years ago, I wrote on a similar topic: Realistic Sources of Hope, but its focus was on incremental, the proverbial baby steps. Many people would at least like to see if there’s any even quasi-possible way to have a quick life turnaround of the type promised to contestants on America’s Got Talent, Survivor, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, etc. As usual and especially with such a huge challenge, there certainly are no guarantees but here are my best shots at how to turn your life around quickly. Put yourself into the world of successful people If you’re trying to quickly go from very unsuccessful to very successful (however you define success), the most likely route is to fly on a successful person’s coattails. To that end, consider one or more of these: Volunteer at events attended by successful people, for example, an expensive fundraiser, a convention for executives or physicians, etc. Ask a professor in a prestigious graduate program to let you audit a course—Explain that you don’t care about credit; you just want to learn. Persist and you well may get a yes, even at a prestigious university. Students and professors in… Read full this story
- 7 Tips to Achieve What You Want in Life
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Career With Changing Life-Role Demands
- Five Quick Steps Will Change Your Life
- Design a New Life With the Law of Attraction!
- Keeping Sane Through Change - 8 Ways to Navigate Transitions With Guts, Grace & Gusto
- How to Get Clarity on What You Want in Life
- Ten Mistakes People Make When Buying Life Insurance
- How to Get a Life Makeover
- Affordable Life Insurance - Available For All
- Rebuild Your Divorced Life - Stay Away From Romance Movies
Want to Change Your Life? have 302 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.