Getty Images Brandin Cooks hadn’t scored since Week Two. He had a 2-yard touchdown catch in the third quarter of the Rams’ victory over the Saints. He hadn’t scored since. Cooks, who has never had fewer than three touchdowns in a season, ended his scoreless streak on the Rams’ first drive Saturday night. He caught a 10-yard pass from Jared Goff for a 7-0 lead over the 49ers. The Rams faced no third downs, going 75 yards in seven plays as Goff went 4-for-4 for 66 yards and a touchdown. But Richie James returned the ensuing kickoff 81 yards to the Los Angeles 18 before Nick Scott made the tackle. The 49ers, though, couldn’t cash in with a touchdown. Robbie Gould kicked a 26-yard field goal to pull the 49ers to within 7-3.
- Brandin Cooks sees Brady, Brees traits in Deshaun Watson
- Brandin Cooks doesn’t look at his role as replacing DeAndre Hopkins
- Brandin Cooks on down 2019: There were a lot of nuances going on last year
- Texans' Brandin Cooks 'coming in to help the team win as best as I can'
- Rams grab Cam Akers, Van Jefferson to replace Gurley, Cooks
- Rams chasing 49ers, Seahawks, Cards in power-packed NFC West
- ‘Think Jared Goff Makes Nice Comeback’: SportsLine’s Kenny White On Why The Los Angeles Rams Could Have Big Year In 2020
- McVay’s Rams begin virtual learning in unusual NFL offseason
- Rams area scout may have played a key role in team drafting Cam Akers, who is viewed as potential 'workhorse'
- What the Rams didn't do in the NFL Draft, and one thing they definitely got right
Brandin Cooks scores second touchdown of the season as Rams lead 7-3 have 261 words, post on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.