I would define late middle age as ages 50 to 70. You aren’t elderly quite yet, but you are beginning to think about how you want to live the rest of your life. When and where will you retire and how long do you have to work to afford it. You might really be looking forward to that future if you are happily married, finished paying off your mortgage and your kids’ college education, and have saved a reasonable amount for retirement. But what if you never married, never had kids, recently divorced and suffered a big financial hit, or recently lost the spouse with whom you hoped to grow old together? You might not be looking forward to the rest of your life on this planet. Here you are in your fifties or sixties playing the singles scene with perhaps uncertain finances and a few health issues. Even though you aren’t officially old yet, you might have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and high blood sugar caused by extra pounds you just can’t seem to lose. Your sexual functioning isn’t what it used to be. You don’t want to grow old alone and… Read full this story
- Love Island's Zara says Adam hasn't spoken to her since being dumped and needs to 'pull his finger out'
- Savage Love Island twist revealed as FOUR stars are dumped - thanks to scorned Islanders Wes and Georgia
- ‘The Present’ Returns To Love Park In Time for Giving Tuesday
- I don't love you, actually: Hugh Grant falls out with the Lib Dems and accuses them of lying over their general election chances hours after joining Jo Swinson's MPs on the campaign trail - and turns up to support ex-Tory Dominic Grieve
- Bigg Boss 13: Vishal Aditya Singh Confesses He Still Loves Madhurima Tuli
- Love Island's Lucie and George axed - and fans spot awkward Tommy goodbye
- Love Island's Lucie Donlan 'would have coupled up with Tommy Fury' if in villa
- Love Island’s Lucie 'likes' very suggestive Instagram post about Tommy Fury
- "My fault yo": Chance the Rapper apologizes for defending Kanye West on Trump
- Martine McCutcheon recreates THAT iconic scene from Love Actually as she stars in festive commercial
Your Last Chance for Love have 374 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at November 10, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.