Xpressions- the annual flagship event of XIMB is the biggest Management-Cultural fest of Eastern India. It is a 3-day event which began on 8th November 2019. A legacy that started in 1998 has now transformed itself into one of the most looked forward B-school events in the country. It offers its guests one of a kind experience to rejuvenate themselves. Year after year, it promises to showcase the best of the ideas with a blend of innovation and an abundance of fun.
Day-2 of the fest was packed with a variety of events, beginning with several business events such as XIMB’s very own Model United Nations; Maven, annual national-level case study competition followed by a few cultural and literary events: Goonj, the solo singing competition where all the talented vocalists came on one podium, Pratibimb, face painting competition; Flight of Fancy, an event organized by the Literary society; Jack of All Trades, a simulation game and Vakritva, a CSR plan competition.
Trade of Wars was won by Team VAM from IIM Vishakapatnam (Vaishali Chandani, Aman Dev) and the runners were up: Team Hojayega (Harshil Shah). Pratibimb was won by ITER (Shatabdi Chakraborty, Nikhil Singh).
The most awaited event of the day was the Carnival De Vogue-a thematic fashion event. And finally, the day ended with a sizzling performance by the Sunburn on our campus.
Xavier University, Bhubaneswar (XUB) was established in accordance with the Xavier University Act 2013 and was inaugurated on the 7th of July 2014. The University is India’s first digital University and an institution of higher learning for imparting professional and technical education. It is a self-financing institution of higher learning for imparting professional and technical education. XUB offers its Masters in Business Management through its flagship school, XIMB. It also offers a Masters in Human Resource Management through Xavier School of Human Resource Management, Rural Management through Xavier School of Rural Management, Sustainability Management through Xavier School of Sustainability and graduates program in commerce through Xavier School of Commerce. Apart from these, it has proposed to set up other schools of higher learning in various areas like Public Policy, Sustainability, Media & Communications, Finance, Education and Centers of Research in Public Policy & others.
XIMB, a 32 years old business school of global repute is the Flagship School of Xavier University. Inspired by the Jesuit spirit of ‘Magis’, or excellence, XIMB strives to be a premier institute globally recognized for management education, training, research, and consulting that help build a just and humane society. The Institute today has become widely recognized for its excellence in imparting management education. It is counted among the leading management institutions in the country.
For more information please contact:
IlluminatiX, Media & PR Cell of XIMB
Email: [email protected]
Phone No: +91 9455135815
- Judge Nap: 'Comey Knows His Days Are Numbered' No Matter Who Wins
- Field day gives Teaneck special needs students a day of their own to play
- Sports needs more events like Rangers center Dominic Moore's Smashfest charity event in Toronto
- Hurricane Sandy forces Obama, Romney to cancel, postpone campaign events days before election
- Ten things you need to know on 'Day Without Immigrants'
- Buffalo needs a snow day, should move NY Jets vs. Bills game to Monday night
- Mets' Jose Reyes knows his days at shortstop at Citi Field may be numbered due to free agency
- Aaron Hernandez: What we know on day of his death
- Osi Umenyiora knows his days with the NY Giants are likely over: ‘It's probably time to move on’
- Weather, roads, gas: Everything you need for Labor Day travel