The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
November’s free games for PlayStation Plus subscribers have been revealed, and it’s one of the best months in a while. Subscribers will get the challenging action game Nioh as well as the terrifying horror game Outlast 2.
Nioh is set in fictional feudal Japan and puts you in the shoes of William Adams who–in-game and in real life–is the first Western samurai. Its gameplay is very comparable to the Dark Souls series, with challenging combat, huge open levels, and big bosses that will likely kick your butt. Our Nioh review scored it a 9/10 and called it an “effective and engrossing spin on Dark Souls-inspired combat and exploration.”
Gigantic bosses can cause dread, but the second PS Plus game inspires pure terror. Outlast 2 is a first-person trek through one terrifying area after another. After a helicopter accident, your wife goes missing in a creepy remote region that’s full of disfigured cultists looking to murder anyone they find. Equipped with your trusty camcorder, you must utilize its night-vision and recording functionality to sneak, survive, and save your wife. GameSpot’s Outlast 2 review compared the game to “a ride through a really amazing haunted house,” scoring it a 7/10.
Both games join the PS Plus lineup on November 5. Once they’re available, you can add them to your basket and checkout. After that, they’re yours to keep for as long as you’re subscribed to PlayStation Plus.
Of course, there’s still some time left for October’s PlayStation Plus offerings, so if you haven’t claimed the free games for this month, then make sure to do so before time runs out. The Last of Us Remastered and MLB The Show 19 are available to claim until November 5.
If you’re also subscribed to Xbox Live Gold, then be sure to check out the free Games With Gold for November 2019.
PS Plus free games for September 2019
Available November 5 – December 3
- Celebrate National Video Games Day with these free September games
- Here's what to expect from October's free video games
- Boston Celtics rumors 2018: Kyrie Irving will still have 2019 free agency suitors, despite commitment
- PS+ October 2018 Games List Leak: Possible PS4 Offerings Appear Online
- PS+ Free Games List November 2018: 'Yakuza Kiwami' Is a Blessing
- ‘Fortnite’ Gets Crossplay on PS4, but Here’s Why Most Games Likely Won’t Use It
- ‘Destiny 2’ Free on PC & Gambit Trial Dates Revealed at BlizzCon 2018
- Nindies Nintendo Direct: Everything Announced
- Full House Resorts Announces Third Quarter Results
- 'Destiny 2' and 'God of War 3' Lead PS+ Free Games for September 2018
- 'Days Gone' Delayed: PS4 Biker Survival Game Pushed to April 2019
- Centennial Resource Development Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial and Operational Results
- ‘Fortnite’ Deep Freeze Bundle Coming to PS4, Xbox & Switch With Frostbite Skin
- Diamondback Energy, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial and Operating Results
- ANGEL FIRE RESORT ANNOUNCES NEW DISCOUNT SEASON PASS FOR TEACHERS AND LONGER SKI SEASON THIS YEAR
- 'Rocket League' Update: Cross-platform Parties Delayed to 2019, Xbox One X Support Incoming
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results and Raises 2018 Guidance
- Red Dead Redemption 2's Online Mode Launches In November As A Beta
- ‘Final Fantasy VII,’ ‘IX,’ And ‘X’ Coming To Nintendo Switch In 2019
- Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results
PS Plus November 2019: Free PS4 Games Announced have 851 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.