Joe Biden mocked a reporter on Thursday for asking about revelations that his youngest son, Hunter, fathered a child out of wedlock with an Arkansas woman.
The former vice president, who has a history of refusing to discuss issues realting to his family, was asked by a reporter from Fox News to comment on court documents released Wednesday in an Arkansas paternity case lodged against Hunter Biden.
The documents, which included a DNA test, indicated the younger Biden was the biological father of a child born in August 2018 to Lunden Alexis Roberts, a native of Batesville, Arkansas. Roberts, who claims to have been in a relationship with Hunter Biden, filed the suit in May, requesting paternity and child support. Hunter Biden, for his part, has denied fathering the child since the suit became became public.
Despite the situation playing publicly, the former vice president was unwilling to acknowledge his newest grandchild on Thursday.
“No. That’s a private matter,” Biden snapped at Peter Doocey, a reporter for Fox News, when asked to comment. The former vice president then proceeded to mock Doocey for even broaching the subject.
“But only you would ask that, you’re a good man. You’re a good man. Classy,” Biden said testily, in video captured by the Washington Examiner.
.@JoeBiden lashes out at a reporter who asked about his son’s paternity test results.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 21, 2019
The paternity suit is only the latest headache Hunter Biden has caused his father’s presidential campaign. Initially, the younger Biden was supposed to play a key role in the campaign, but such plans were squashed after Breitbart News reported on a 2016 incident in which a cocaine pipe was found in a car he rented in Arizona. News of the incident was enough to scuttle a planned appearance by Hunter Biden at his father’s campaign launch in late April.
Since then, every time the younger Biden’s name has appeared in the news, it has been associated with controversy. Most notably, Hunter Biden has found himself the center of the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry after President Donald Trump suggested the Ukrainian government look into his business dealings in the country.
- Democratic hopefuls backtrack on Joe Biden attacks
- Trump Openly Calls On Ukraine, China To Investigate Biden
- Biden’s farewell gift: Cancer moonshot helps pass $6.3 billion research bill
- Dem in limbo as Biden’s 2020 decision ‘a few weeks’ away
- I Served 7 Years in Prison for Murdering My Son — But I Didn't Do It
- Trump Campaign Lawyers Cite Mueller Report to Fight DNC Suit
- Here Is What No One Says Out Loud About Raising A 13-Year-Old Son With Autism
- Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte mocks God for ‘getting himself crucified’ risking outrage among Christians
- Help ‘miracle’ child William make it to Disney
- Iron Man Robert Downey Jr. champions sick child's cause
- Nolte: Beto O’Rourke Says His Campaign Sacrifices Make Up for Miserly Charitable Donations
- 2020 Democrat Candidates React to El Paso Massacre: Outlaw Assault-Style Weapons
- Impeachment move by Democrats an attack on American democracy: Donald Trump
- Trump Authorizes Release of Ukraine Call Transcript
- Trump: I Withheld Ukraine Aid Over Dispute With Europe
- For McCain, a Cross-Country Funeral Procession in the Works
- Barr in Familiar Role, Thrust by Trump Into Political Fray
- Feds investigate whether ex-Republican congressman involved in Clinton impeachment had contact with Rudy Giuliani over push to fire ambassador to Ukraine
- Spotlight: Partisan fight in U.S. intensifies following release of whistleblower complaint on Trump
- Trump dismisses whistleblower complaint as 'hack job'
Joe Biden Mocks Reporter for Asking About Son’s Love Child: ‘Classy’ have 576 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.