HÀ NỘI Fitch Ratings has kept Viet Nam’s sovereign rating at ‘BB’ with a positive outlook, saying the delayed payment on a Vietnamese government-guaranteed loan in September was paid in full within the month and Fitch understands the administrative problems that gave rise to this delay are being addressed.
GDP growth remained strong in the first nine months of 2019 at 7 per cent year-on-year and a similar annual growth rate in the last quarter would keep Việt Nam as one of the fastest-growing economies in APAC and in the ‘BB’ rating category globally.
- Fitch raises rating for Việt Nam
- Viet Nam’s full-year growth expected at 3% in 2020: Standard Chartered
- Viet Nam's current account forecast at 3.7% in 2020
- Viet Nam urged to improve infrastructure to attract more FDI
- The right structural adjustments help Viet Nam achieve long-term growth aspirations
- Việt Nam urged to improve infrastructure to attract more FDI
- Việt Nam's current account forecast at 3.7% in 2020
- Việt Nam sees increasing survival rate of premature infants
- Trump says he has tested positive for COVID
- Fitch says BPCL privatisation is 'event risk' due to little info
- Fitch affirms Adani Green Energy restricted group 2's notes at BBB-minus
- Fitch takes rating action on four Indian NBFCs
- Rating upgrade possible if reforms implemented: Moody’s
- Bringing positive impacts to society
- Vietnam to post highest GDP growth rate in Asia in 2021: HSBC
- Vietnam strives for GDP growth rate at 2.5-3%
- BPCL stake sale is ‘event risk’, too little data: Fitch
- Fitch Revises Turkey’s Outlook to Negative Amid Coup Attempt
- Hotel rates down steeply as COVID-19 keeps away tourists
- ICRA upgrades Yes Bank's debt instruments on improved liquidity position
Fitch Ratings affirms Việt Nam’s sovereign rating at 'BB' with positive outlook have 289 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.