Saigon Sports City will be established in Ho Chi Minh City as part of efforts to make the city smarter across several areas (Photo: Le Toan) Singaporean property developer Keppel Land, in partnership with Keppel Urban Solutions, is starting its $500 million Saigon Sport City in Thu Thiem New Urban Area, the new business centre of Ho Chi Minh City, this week. According to Linson Lim, president of Keppel Land Vietnam, the group will deliver solutions for sustainable urbanisation and capitalise on opportunities in integrated and mixed-use developments and to develop Saigon Sports City into a bustling hub, combining high-quality urban living with vibrant and healthy lifestyle concepts. “We aim to establish Saigon Sports City as a model for other urban developments in Vietnam, especially in Ho Chi Minh City, which is undergoing transformation into a smart city,” he said earlier in the summer. Meanwhile in Hanoi, the Vietnamese developer BRG Group and Japan’s Sumitomo Corporation have officially announced its $4.2 billion smart city project on the outskirts of the capital city. The smart city will be state-of-the-art in that it will employ Industry 4.0 technology such as the Internet of Things to ensure energy is conserved. It will also… Read full this story
- Rats aren’t that bad, especially around the dining table in Vietnam
- Rats a year-round livelihood for Vietnam’s Mekong Delta locals
- Comey memoir hinges on tension between truth and lies
- Hostage to Myanmar
- Little Tokyo in the heart of Saigon
- U.S. Army rejects Detroit for its Futures Command, citing livability deficit
- With PTSD reaching well beyond combat vets, trauma experts see need for 'healing spaces'
- Indian PM Modi’s upcoming Jakarta visit: What’s in the cards
“Cities within cities” becoming more prevalent across Vietnam have 274 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 6, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.