She’s no stranger to turning heads in glamorous ensembles, both on-camera and at high-profile events. And Olivia Buckland opted for a typically sensational display as she attended The Best Heroes Awards, held at The Bloomsbury Hotel in west London on Tuesday evening. The Love Island star, 25, ensured all eyes were on her as she accentuated her killer curves in a burgundy fishtail gown, complete with a classic sweetheart neckline. Wow-factor! Olivia Buckland opted for a typically sensational display as she attended The Best Heroes Awards, held at The Bloomsbury Hotel in west London on Tuesday evening Flashing a hint of her lean legs, the TV personality’s ensemble featured a sizzling thigh-high slit. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Binky Felstead flashes her toned abs in emerald co-ords as… Love Island: First look at the winter edition is revealed as… Georgia Toffolo ‘shuts down’ Lorraine Kelly’s questions… Geri Horner cuts a sophisticated figure in a chic all white… Share this article Share The Exempt Society founder was dripping in diamonds as she accessorised her evening look with a selection of sparkling rings and a pearl jewellery set. Injecting her signature vampy style into her appearance, Olivia highlighted her beauty with black lipstick and winged… Read full this story
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, Kentucky Route Zero, SteamWorld Dig 2, other indies coming to Switch
- Vanessa Feltz showcases her incredible 3.5 stone weight loss in corseted witch outfit as she celebrates Halloween with hilarious stint on This Morning
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X review: what's the real story with gaming?
- 2018 Indian Motorcycles: Release date, prices, specs, and features
- Irrational Games, journalism, and airing dirty laundry
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- Horror in the Making: How Red Barrels outlasted
- The game is the boss: A postmortem
- The history of the first person shooter
- Anthem release date, Javelins, gameplay, beta
Olivia Buckland turns up the heat in a low-cut burgundy gown with a thigh-high slit as she leads the glamour at The Best Heroes Awards have 296 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.