– The ratio of
with their own planning has risen from 23.1 percent in 2010 to 83.1 percent in 2013 and 99.7 percent today, according to Deputy Minister of Construction Nguyen Van Sinh.
At a conference in Hanoi on October 3 to review the implementation of the criteria on planning as part of the National Target Programme on New-Style Rural Area Building, Sinh said the Ministry of Construction has coordinated with localities to deal with any difficulties they face in designing
He said that from 2010-2015, planning had focused on developing new residential areas and improving existing areas in each commune.
For the 2016-2020 period, the Ministry of Construction was assigned to help localities develop regional plans, ensuring the harmony between rural and urban development, he noted.
Planning is the first among the 19 criteria in the
, in which construction planning must be prioritised to lay the foundation for the investment and development of socio-economic infrastructure in rural areas, ensuring sustainable rural building.
In the 2016-2020 period, the programme aims to modernize and industrialise agricultural and rural areas.
Vice Director of the Department of Construction of Lam Dong province Bui Quang Son said that it is necessary to implement detailed planning to attract investment and create motivation for economic development, while applying stricter punishments for violations of land use.
Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Tran Thanh Nam said that as of September this year, 4,554 communes, or 51.16 percent of the country’s total communes, had been recognised as new-style rural areas, while on average 15.32 criteria have been met.
The five-year target of the programme has been completed two years ahead of schedule, he added.
Nam proposed revisions of regulations and guidelines in rural planning, construction and management to suit specific regions and meet sustainable development demands./.
- Nearly 100 Baby Hammerhead Sharks Found Dead in Hawaii, Fishing Gear Suspected
- Rural communities see big returns with broadband access, but roadblocks persist
- A Law Alone Won't Get California to 100 Percent Green Power
- Nearly 100 Wounded in Suspected Chemical Attack in Syria’s Aleppo
- Paris Peace Sign Artist: "100 Percent of the Money Made Will Go to Charity" (Q&A)
- Steve Kerr: ‘I Support Colin Kaepernick 100 Percent’
- Zuckerberg’s Lobbyist: ‘100 Percent’ Trump’s Base Will Back Amnesty
- Woolsey Fire in California 100 percent contained; burn marks visible from space
- Elon Musk promises 100 percent Tesla Supercharger coverage for Europe in 2019
- How to build a killer 100-day executive onboarding plan
- Nearly 500 Representing VFX Community Demonstrate on Hollywood Boulevard
- Carr Fire death toll remains at six, nearly 100,000 acres burned
- Spotify reports first ever quarterly profit while nearing 100 million premium subscribers
- Monmouth Poll: Nearly 90 Percent of Voters Oppose Amnesty-for-Wall Plan
- VFX Community Planning Protest During Oscars
- California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally 100 Percent Contained
- Texas Instruments shakes off scandal report as quarterly profit jumps nearly 40 percent
- Nearly 100 of U.S.’s Biggest Companies (Facebook, Google, More) Filed a Court Motion Against Trump’s Muslim Ban
- How community type and education reveal American divisions — Pew report
- Republic of Thirst, Part 1: Bay-Delta Plan Pits Fish Against Farmers — and San Francisco
Nearly 100 percent of rural communes have planning: ministry have 498 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 4, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.